• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Roll Tide!!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hell of a game last night! Tua is a freak and balled out hard last night. We are simply a more complete team and threat with him at the wheel and it will be his team moving forward into next season. Took some big brass ones of Saban to call that change to a true freshman that has only seen mop up duty but that's why we pay him the big buckaroos! Congrats to the Dawgs for a hard fought game. They will be back in the running next year no doubt.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That was an incredible game! Was wondering if anyone else noticed the touchdown pass to tie the game? When they showed the angle from behind the QB you could see he was targeting the receiver running the end line from left to right, but that guy was covered. Then out of nowhere the receiver running end line from right to left came across and caught the ball. Don't get me wrong it was an incredible catch, but having watched that angle a few times I don't think he ever saw the receiver that actually caught the ball!!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hell of a game last night! Tua is a freak and balled out hard last night. We are simply a more complete team and threat with him at the wheel and it will be his team moving forward into next season. Took some big brass ones of Saban to call that change to a true freshman that has only seen mop up duty but that's why we pay him the big buckaroos! Congrats to the Dawgs for a hard fought game. They will be back in the running next year no doubt.

Need to send a tank you card to those Big 10 refs. Missed calls all over that game.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now now before you all just jumping all over me. I think AL woukd have won anyway just 2 or 3 missed offsides calls and that facemask might have changed it alot

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The crew had a strong first half, but fell apart in the second half. A few major mistakes that should not occur at this level, but did have some affect on the game. But blaming officiating is the excuse of a loser. Georgia handed the game away by not pressuring the QB on 2d and 26 in OT. Typical prevent defense 4 man rush with no pressure, which prevents nothing but a win. I don't know when these supposed genius defensive coaches will learn that sitting back in coverage never works. Strong unrelenting pressure on that 2d and 26 would have won Georgia the game. Bama would never have won this game with Hurts at the helm; just like Clemson could not beat Bama with Bryant at the helm. Neither Hurts nor Bryant can 1) locate the broad side of a barn and 2) hit the broad side of a barn assuming they did see it.

Georgia won't be back for awhile; count on that. Expect to see a Bama/Clemson rematch next year. Clemson has the usual easy ACC schedule and no tough out of conference games, and will easily get into the playoffs. If Swinney learned anything last night he learned you can get to the title game with a true freshman at the helm. Clemson has the #1 QB in the USA coming in next year, a 6'6" man with a cannon arm, all stud backs and receivers returning, and will have a much better 0-line next year with 2 starters leaving early one of whom will not get drafted.

You heard it here first. Then again, what do I know?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We certainly would have lost if Jalen was still in the game during the 2nd half. It's not been a surprise he hasn't been a passing threat in the 2 years of his college career and hurts you more with his improvisation and strong legs. I love Jalen and respect the man a ton but it has been frustrating when you want to stretch then field and prevent teams from stacking the box but you can't because teams don't respect his arm since he doesn't burn people with it. I'm so glad CNS decided to do what was right for the team at that time and put Tua in. We would have certainly lost him to a transfer out West had he not let Tua take over. The team just became an entirely different identity with him back there!! It may even help our running game moving forward as teams will for sure have to respect Tua's arm and accuracy.

UGA has the #1 recruiting class coming in and watching last night both teams showed a ton of freshman making plays just as they've been doing all year. They will be a force to be reckoned IMO with as Kirby is not Mark Richt. The rest of the SEC has a huge coaching carousel so IMO UGA locks down the SEC East next year. Pruitt will take some time to rebuild and implement his system at UT and I don't see them being a threat right off the bat so it only makes sense to see UGA being ahead of everyone else next year for the SEC East. Mullen will have to gators competitive but I don't think they will beat out UGA to represent the East in next year's SECCG.