• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Salts Gone

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Saw this and thought some of the salt water boaters might think it interesting.

I use their spray bottle, works pretty decent.

That's a really clever idea.

It's on sale for $995 plus the Salt away solution $250 for 5 gallons.

It's on sale for $995 plus the Salt away solution $250 for 5 gallons.
I'm not in the position to need this yet (unfortunately lol) but I feel like you can DIY a siphoning setup fairly simply for far less than $1k...The idea is pretty nifty though and if you want a "ready out of the box" situation this would fit the bill.

I'm not in the position to need this yet (unfortunately lol) but I feel like you can DIY a siphoning setup fairly simply for far less than $1k...The idea is pretty nifty though and if you want a "ready out of the box" situation this would fit the bill.
Crazy price!

Possibly true on the diy thing, but it would be pretty involved to get the correct mix of 1:100 or 1 gallon of the product to every 100 gallons of water. It is expensive for sure, but life is short, and with this units wireless key fob switching over from product mixed with water to straight water is just a button push away. Seems like it would make getting all the salt off pretty easy.

Back