• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shoreland'r Parts

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have any advice or somewhere they have purchased shoreland'r parts. If you go to their site you can find the exact part / part number you need but can't order it. There are no dealers within 500 miles of Florida and my dealer can't get them. easternmarine.com does not have the parts I need before someone suggests it. My trailer got hit at the boat ramp and of course nobody left a note so I need the right taillight bracket Part #7078300. taillight #5110573 and step pad #3510598

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Anyone have any advice or somewhere they have purchased shoreland'r parts. If you go to their site you can find the exact part / part number you need but can't order it. There are no dealers within 500 miles of Florida and my dealer can't get them. easternmarine.com does not have the parts I need before someone suggests it. My trailer got hit at the boat ramp and of course nobody left a note so I need the right taillight bracket Part #7078300. taillight #5110573 and step pad #3510598
Give this place a shout. I drive past them on my way to work. Looks like they have a full line of parts available or could find them. Maybe this is a place to start?

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I had my last trailer built there! Far superior to shoreland'r, they don't have shoreland'r parts but worst case probably can fab something up for me if i can't get my hands on this part.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Might have some of it

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
After calling around to probably 20 “dealers” off shoreland’rs website (which btw most are not dealers that can get their parts) I found a reasonably priced company out of North Carolina what will ship directly to you. Shoco Inc there phone number is 704 482 7329 for anyone who needs any specific parts they can get it!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
After calling around to probably 20 “dealers” off shoreland’rs website (which btw most are not dealers that can get their parts) I found a reasonably priced company out of North Carolina what will ship directly to you. Shoco Inc there phone number is 704 482 7329 for anyone who needs any specific parts they can get it!
Great info! Unfortunately the bastard that damaged your trailer should be hung in the town center lol. When we got our boat, to insure the trailer was another $3 extra a month. I told my wife to do it, but make sure the bail money is in a separate account for when some dumbass kid is texting and drives into the back of my boat at a stop light. Somebody is going to die, and I’m going to need bailed out. I didn’t wait 7 months to get my boat for something outside of my control to happen.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah it actually happened the first time I took the boat out brand new first time at the ramp. I bent it back and it held for about a year… it finally gave way though. Should have replaced it the first time but had trouble finding the part, so now this is the second time I’m replacing the light so it cost me about 35 bucks more by waiting.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My insurance company, State Farm, stated that insurance includes the trailer with the vehicle coverage when it's attached to the vehicle... now i want to double-check.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Yep, my trailer/boat are on a separate policy. Seems my Yukon is covered on my “normal” insurance but my boat/trailer is on my separate policy.

yall_mahaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Might be late to the party, but I found this place when researching replacement LED brake lights. Seem to have a decent amount of Shoreland'r parts EasternMarine

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Might have some of it
So far that place has been great, Ive ordered wheel bearings, bearing seals, the little stainless thing that goes on the spindle that the seal rides on, trailer lights, surge brake actuator and a Jack. Everything arrived when they said it would and we’ll packed.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So far that place has been great, Ive ordered wheel bearings, bearing seals, the little stainless thing that goes on the spindle that the seal rides on, trailer lights, surge brake actuator and a Jack. Everything arrived when they said it would and we’ll packed.
Yeah looks like they had a lot of the more "high fail" or parts that have a life span but unfortunately they did not carry and could not get that bracket.