• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a LOT of support!! And I'm not just talking about all the help that you gave your friend today.
Yep. It's a 28' Formula

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Snow boarding here in Virginia....my son with some air!

wilair.jpg

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Had to go check on my dock today...man the lake is low!! About 6 feet right now.

upload_2015-2-8_15-38-59.png11111111

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We made it out into the gulf for about 5 minutes yesterday. Just outside the Pass. The girl were freezing and our 10 year old didn't feel great. So we headed right back in. It's 30 minutes to get out of the lagoon with a lot of no wake speeds so the boat got a decent little run. Realized I need new batteries. I had the batteryminder on them constantly but after running the blower for a few minutes while I lowered the boat, one engine slowly started but it died when I tried to start the second engine. I had to put the batteryminder back on to get them going. So I have 2 new Optima blue tops on order...Yikes...175.00 each on amazon! We've had the boat 5 years and these batteries were in it when we got it. Who knows how old they are, they don't owe me anything. Glad I found out now instead of during our lake vacation. Thought about replacing them last season but they were still holding up even with the radio on at the island for hours.

Wanted to meet up with @Wayloncle but the girls were too cold to make the few mile run to the back of shell island.

Everyone north of Florida - Please turn out the lights when you move south.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We made it out into the gulf for about 5 minutes yesterday. Just outside the Pass. The girl were freezing and our 10 year old didn't feel great. So we headed right back in. It's 30 minutes to get out of the lagoon with a lot of no wake speeds so the boat got a decent little run. Realized I need new batteries. I had the batteryminder on them constantly but after running the blower for a few minutes while I lowered the boat, one engine slowly started but it died when I tried to start the second engine. I had to put the batteryminder back on to get them going. So I have 2 new Optima blue tops on order...Yikes...175.00 each on amazon! We've had the boat 5 years and these batteries were in it when we got it. Who knows how old they are, they don't owe me anything. Glad I found out now instead of during our lake vacation. Thought about replacing them last season but they were still holding up even with the radio on at the island for hours.

Wanted to meet up with @Wayloncle but the girls were too cold to make the few mile run to the back of shell island.

Everyone north of Florida - Please turn out the lights when you move south.

SHHHHHH!!!! Don't read that people!!!! There is nothing but BUGS, OLD people, and HURRICANES down here. Did I mention cockroaches big enough to carry a piece of bread?

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
SHHHHHH!!!! Don't read that people!!!! There is nothing but BUGS, OLD people, and HURRICANES down here. Did I mention cockroaches big enough to carry a piece of bread?
Crap......What was I thinking. Cats out of the bag.......NOTHING TO SEE THERE PEOPLE.