• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us your tow rigs!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

obrien19

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dude......That looks amazing. Makes it hard to keep the SUV for certain.

Any issues with chip shortages limiting features?
Only thing missing from the truck is the park assist. Estimated to be retrofitted in Q4 of this year. Other than that, truck has everything else working.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All hooked up and ready to hit the ramp.:winkingthumbsup"

20220509_164554.jpg

Lol

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A little lighter of a tow today. Looks like a job for the Subaru.

IMG_0767_exported_stabilized_8471288611488935247.gif

Ya, that is not a special effect...those are black flies you see in this picture, not snow it's 80°s, it's crazy out there. We are heading to the Lake.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
From rio? 2 months now! I have a feeling that by September i'll be done with NY and ready for rio again lol
I feel like I read something about you being back from Rio, but for some reason the picture of the truck/boat really solidified it for me.

I'm sure if you enjoyed your time away at any level, you'll be ready to leave sooner rather than later.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
That is incredible patience. I don't have that kind of patience.
I usually don’t either… this has been my dream truck for years. The admiral is over the moon that it finally showed up. She no longer has to hear me whine about how long it is taking to get it. 😀

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
AA8EDF4E-3D7B-48BA-BF50-13F0493A38B4.jpeg
Ordered mines January 19, 2022 and then just got it on Thursday evening on a road trip with my family to Boca grand for the weekend without the boat. Mods for the truck soon to come stay tuned. Lift kit, wheels, and window tent also color matching grill and tow mirrors.

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pulled this brick down to Alabama for a friend. Got a whopping 5.5mpg on the way down cruising between 75-80mph. Slightly better fuel economy on the way home empty at just under 15mpg at the same speeds.
56179108-F392-4BDA-A4DF-76EE7DC4D5CD.jpeg

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pulled this brick down to Alabama for a friend. Got a whopping 5.5mpg on the way down cruising between 75-80mph. Slightly better fuel economy on the way home empty at just under 15mpg at the same speeds.
View attachment 179140
That's definitely a good size trailer. Why do you tow so fast? Aren't those standard trailer tires? Most of them are only rated for 65mph. If one of those would have blown going 80 it could have been bad. If 2 had blown at the same time you could have kissed the trailer goodbye. I know you have lots of towing time under your belt so I know you know what you are doing. I generally tow around 65-70 depending on road and traffic conditions. The closer I can keep it at 65 towing our camper the better mileage I get. Towing the boat my limiting factor is the tires and the cover.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I tow with the camper and launch with the SUV.
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4x2
2020 Ford Explorer RWD/4WD
2019 Lance 650 TC

Attachments

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's definitely a good size trailer. Why do you tow so fast? Aren't those standard trailer tires? Most of them are only rated for 65mph. If one of those would have blown going 80 it could have been bad. If 2 had blown at the same time you could have kissed the trailer goodbye. I know you have lots of towing time under your belt so I know you know what you are doing. I generally tow around 65-70 depending on road and traffic conditions. The closer I can keep it at 65 towing our camper the better mileage I get. Towing the boat my limiting factor is the tires and the cover.
Temps were in the low 60’s and stopping every couple of hours for fuel the tires never had continuous heat build up. While fueling I’d do my walk around and the bearings & tires were always cool to the touch. I thought about blowouts and every scenario that I could and was prepared accordingly.
I’ve tried pulling loads 65, 70, 75, 80 and even faster but the fuel mileage hardly changes so the speed/mileage for the 6.0 is straight foreword, bad.