• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff SOLD - Jetboatpilot Lateral Thrusters 2.0 $125.00

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
For sale $125.00: Jetboatpilot Lateral Thrusters for Yamaha Jetboats 2019 to current year. The set is for twin engines; one port and one starboard engine. Please see the attached picture for reference. I purchased the set in May, this year. I do not need them with my 2022 252SD with the Yamaha DRIVE system.

Not Compatible with 2023 Yamaha 275SDX**

Dramatically Enhances Reverse Steering Control on 2019-Current Model Year Yamaha Jet Boats

Original purchase price $229.95

Please refer to installation video @ Jetboatpilot

20230721_192042.jpg20230721_192042.jpg

Last edited:

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Do you happen to also have any thrust vectors? I would be interested!

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Do you happen to also have any thrust vectors? I would be interested!
No sorry, I returned those before I installed them. Only lateral thrusters as shown.

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Ok I think with the sale going on they're actually cheaper to get than this - but if you wanted to sell them for like $75 I would be interested! Let me know.

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
What sale are you referring too?

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
The yearly sale. Drew I think your math might be off, but if you want to buy it go for it

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I'm not a mathematician, but this is what I come up with. Regular price for lateral thrusters at JBP is $229.95 Assuming that you get the maximum discount of 35%, the math comes out to $229.95 - 35% ($80.48) = $149.47
$149.47 - $125.00 = $24.47 less expensive than JBP.

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Despite you not being a mathematician, that math looks correct ;).

However, there's the other factor of the discount on the thrust vectors and the overall combined price of the two with the discount this month, compared to buying the thrust vectors and lateral thrusters separately.

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Free shipping and no tax... Hummm

sastocky

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still for sale? All instructions, etc?

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Yes, they are still available. I don't believe they came with written instructions. There is an installation video available at the link located in the first thread. Extremely easy to install, should take about 10 minutes each side.

Brian_NY

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi, there is no installation template for this product. IT does not come with one from JBL. You need a speed square or ruler to measure your one drill hole per side.. Also, JBL does provide an operational brochure for this product. Please view the attached video link before you make your decision to purchase or not purchase this product.
I am providing everything that came from JBL, minus thread lock which can be purchased at Home Depot for a few dollars.