• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Some parts flowing..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just got a message that a bilge blower I ordered some months ago is on its way …. There were a couple of other parts that I ordered back in October that have come through as well.

Hopefully this is a good portent of things to come!

Just got a message that a bilge blower I ordered some months ago is on its way …. There were a couple of other parts that I ordered back in October that have come through as well.
Don't get your hopes up...probably just one container ship made it in to offload. Then the parts will likely dry up again.
Welcome to the new world...
:oops:

You know that “Hope” was the last nymph to climb out of Pandora’s box right?

I ordered a single coil for my boat last December from partzilla. Soon after I bought it I got an email that said it was back ordered. A few days ago I got a new email from them. I thought “It’s finally shipped and I will get it before the season starts, grinning from the ear to ear. Right about the time my hope was at its peak the message finished downloading. C5523B63-9498-4365-A503-DEFF09845961.pngSo yesterday I visited my local yamaha dealer to buy the part there. They said the part is $260 plus tax, so about $286. I said fine, to the $80 incremental cost, when will I get it? They said, ooh, it’s back ordered until august, I said pass.
CF16D6C2-F425-4CEA-BBDA-9BDFD368D552.png
I chalk it up to,”just hope F’ing with me, again”.

Back