• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stellantis ICE vehicles in CARB states only by ordering

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This will be interesting. Are RAM “mild hybrids” ICE only? I noticed Jeep dealers in DE have lots of 4xe Wranglers and dwindling supplies of others.

Add: Jeep has an extra $4k rebate on 4xe Wranglers in MD/DE (and I assume in all CARB states) to make them cost less than ICE models

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
CA yields way too much power on that front, and shame on the other states that follow them.

CARB is not inhabited by elected officials, but elected officials pick who they want on the carb board, and therefore make their rules based on the whims and political desires of the politicians. Carb can only make “rules” not laws, further their metrics are not reviewed, nor as when has been clearly demonstrated in the past, when their “science” that was used to make rules was clearly flawed as well as the single person doing the study was found to have lied about their degrees, as in all of them, did carb retract their rule and re do the study. Carb simply stated they were happy with the results, mainly because there was a draconian reduction in emissions that came out of the ”study”, once again, facts don’t matter. And in ca, these politicians take these flawed studies and make laws, allegedly based in “science”. Said laws, for instance laws regarding landscaping one’s home only apply to home owners but not commercial landscapers, just one of many such ridiculous laws.

All of this nonsense will come to an abrupt stop at one point, that point will be when these rule / law makers, in ca and other states that follow carb feel the pain they have inflicted on others.

Here I’d say the majority of trucks are rams, next would be gm followed by ford, however I have noticed a huge increase in fords here, so much so I’d definitely say based on newer vehicles fords have surpassed both gm and rams.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How they haven't sued CA to force them to apply the calculation equally among all the automakers is beyond me. Automakers should just stop sending any vehicles to those states, and only let people in those states custom order them.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This will be interesting. Are RAM “mild hybrids” ICE only? I noticed Jeep dealers in DE have lots of 4xe Wranglers and dwindling supplies of others.

Add: Jeep has an extra $4k rebate on 4xe Wranglers in MD/DE (and I assume in all CARB states) to make them cost less than ICE models
I would assume they consider the 48v Ram mild hybrid as not being ICE only. Ram is their bread and butter.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would assume they consider the 48v Ram mild hybrid as not being ICE only. Ram is their bread and butter.
The article does state that they're shipping the etorques to CA. Wonder what that means for the 2024 models, those were supposedly going to be hurricane only with no existing etorque hurricane motors.