• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake Gathering June 8 thu 12, 2017

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yeah it was close to 60..i keep it on a lift. Easy to drop and go.. so i dont like to let it sit too long.. i take er out.. the 242 misses me so we go out lol

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My wife and I are thinking of planning a trip to table rock...are the dates pretty solid?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Open for suggestions......

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
As of now its easier to stick with a date unless there is an overwhelming majority to change dates... ie. If 7 people want another date..id be ok changing. I am flexible. So if we feel change of dates is needed..we need to change fast in order for people to have time to plan

Ryland

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and a new boat owner. We go to Table Rock every summer. This will be the first time with our own boat. What does your normal meetup entail?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hello everyone. I'm new to the group and a new boat owner. We go to Table Rock every summer. This will be the first time with our own boat. What does your normal meetup entail?

Beer, water, and boats!

Check out last year's thread and some of the great pics. We usually do some site seeing, watersports, raft ups to let the kids play. It's an all around good time.

Look at the last 4 or 5 pages for pics.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/table-rock-lake-june-8-12-2016.7959/

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Us either, we have a wedding that weekend to attend.

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Watching. Not sure whats happening that weekend yet

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Was at the boat show in st louis last weekend....oh man...2018 may be trade in time...just hate the prices on some of the 26 ft boats...

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok i know many are busy this year. So any one set to come to table rock this summer at different times. Ill be there off and on all thru summer as will a few others..

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
You know you can count on me! ;)

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are there any hard dates on this meet? Never been to table rock, but would love to do something like this.

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes. The dates are June 8-12. If you haven't been to table rock you would love it! Usually the water is extremely clear for a lake. Lots of coves and good water conditions. Even on the windy days once you get away from the main channel you can always find a good cove to go hang out in. There are also cliffs to jump from, rope swings to swing from and even a zip line. If you want to take a long drive you can even go to the Pizza Hut on the water. ;)

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very low response to this meet up. If you are going to the rock anytime this summer just message me..ill be there about 10 different weekends. Cheers all

ExATCer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We are going to be staying in a VRBO on Indian Point from 26-30 May for out 30th Anniversary. We have a blue\black 19' AR 190 so we will be looking for other jet setters. IP Marina said the water is high but they are open. Only allowing launchers that have or rent a slip from them but that is all I really know.

ExATCer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Summer pool is 915 it is currently at 927 so it's. 12 foot over summer pool
Thanks for the info Matt. Hoping for good weather and clear water but we may only get one of our wishes. BTW, we are ex-Wentzvillians and relocated here last August. We miss clear water but Tenkiller is as close as we can get. Cheers!

USN SCPO RET

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the info Matt. Hoping for good weather and clear water but we may only get one of our wishes. BTW, we are ex-Wentzvillians and relocated here last August. We miss clear water but Tenkiller is as close as we can get. Cheers!
Tenkiller is our favorite Oklahoma Lake.