• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table Rock Lake, June 10-14 2015

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It was a blast!!! We WILL DEFINITELY do it again. the weather was great. it was great to meet everyone. There's a very strong presence of jetboaters in the Midwest. I am actually shocked that we had 12 boats. I was not planning on it to take off like it did.

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
What Matt said, we had a BLAST! The weather was awesome, the water was perfect, and the company was fantastic! I'll work on posting some pictures tonight, and maybe some video if I can figure that out...

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like a fantastic time! Sorry we missed it, too much work this weekend.

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So much fun !!!! We had a blast !!!!! What a great time !!!!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Definitely have to do it again next year. It was a "Blast". Go Cart racing as a group turned out to be awesome also. That too needs to be on next years schedule. Thanks to all who made this happen." Great idea".

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea drifting go carts , very fun !!!!

ar240owner's Wife

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure I can make that happen. We didn't take a lot, but if I weed thru everyone's Facebook, I'm sure I'll find plenty :wacky:

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Man that looks like a good time. I wish it were closer. I so would have loved to attend!

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Next year you could just fly into
Man that looks like a good time. I wish it were closer. I so would have loved to attend!
Next year you could fly into Branson and we could pick you up. Plenty of boats to hitch a ride on.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those were some great pics of the swing @sstegh .... brings back a lot of memories when I was a tad younger :cool:

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry i missed you all..i vote we do it in indian point area next july..... :) ....ill be down off and on all summer..if you there let me know...june 26 thru july 5th is my next dates

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Boy did we pick a good weekend to get together. This a pic of my dock after I had moved it the night before...the lake is at 922 now. It was 917 when everyone was here.
20150620_080150.jpg

Ronald

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Glad we in a community dock..being out of town...that would be tough to move it every few days..

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boy did we pick a good weekend to get together. This a pic of my dock after I had moved it the night before...the lake is at 922 now. It was 917 when everyone was here.
View attachment 23935
@Jim Robeson W0w! 5 feet in that short of time. Surely is a nice home away from home and nice set-up you have there. Cannot say I am not just a bit envious.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks Gary! You and Cindy will need to come down again. I might even cook up a tri-tip or two!

Yep, we had some pretty good flooding in Springfield. The James River set a new record...26 ft above normal and its all headed to the lake! Since this morning when I brought the dock in, it's already up another foot.