• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Transducer on 222 FSH Sport E

Mid life crisis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone know what transducer came with the 2023 222 FSH Sport E with the SimRad GO9? I’m pretty sure it’s only a 2 in 1 which is why the side scan doesn’t work but want to make sure my settings are correct on it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone know what transducer came with the 2023 222 FSH Sport E with the SimRad GO9? I’m pretty sure it’s only a 2 in 1 which is why the side scan doesn’t work but want to make sure my settings are correct on it.
I do not know what transducer it has, and I do not think the transducer has side scanning ability. I think someone with a 252/255/222 FSH installed a transom mounted transducer to gain the side scanning function with the Simrad.

SAA_Woodstock

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is the transducer in my 2023 FSH 222 Sport E. Doesn’t have sidescan capability.

IMG_6980.jpegIMG_6984.jpegIMG_6987.jpeg

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that transducer has no side scan

Mid life crisis

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you much @ssa_woodstock. That's exactly what I was looking for. I haven't seen the boat in a couple months while it hibernates so i'll save this info for later.