• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Turning the corner..

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yesterday was a very happy day.. turned the corner and we are now gaining daylight each day! I am very happy about that!

906FB981-2E44-4913-97C0-8C3C323450EA.jpeg

Yesterday was a very happy day.. turned the corner and we are now gaining daylight each day! I am very happy about that!

View attachment 192242
Wow that’s funny you mentioned that. I was thinking last night it seems to be staying slightly brighter a couple minutes longer. Maybe it was just the clear sky last night.

Wow that’s funny you mentioned that. I was thinking last night it seems to be staying slightly brighter a couple minutes longer. Maybe it was just the clear sky last night.

The “Out look” is brighter! LOL! Drove by my local lake a couple of days ago.. it is totally frozen over.

The “Out look” is brighter! LOL! Drove by my local lake a couple of days ago.. it is totally frozen over.
Bummer. If it’s any consolation, I have to shut my sprinklers off as we are under a freeze warning the next couple of nights.I thought I moved away from that when I left Ohio in 2010.
On a side note, my buddy and his friend are going to look at a 2023 FSH right now in Clearwater. I believe it’s the new 222 Sport E to trade in his current FSH.

Bummer. If it’s any consolation, I have to shut my sprinklers off as we are under a freeze warning the next couple of nights.I thought I moved away from that when I left Ohio in 2010.
On a side note, my buddy and his friend are going to look at a 2023 FSH right now in Clearwater. I believe it’s the new 222 Sport E to trade in his current FSH.

That’s a great boat he is going to look at! My only real beef with those boats is the live well… the shape won’t really allows a decent sized fish, 20“ to be put in there and kept alive. Other than that they darn sexy! You will need to post for him vicariously if he is not on this site, I’m sure a lot of us would like to see it.. and apparently production is way ahead of schedule since they were not supposed to arrive until Feb / March.

Clarification. 255 FSH Sport

Reason for the bigger FSH upgrade, his neighbor bought a 36’ Blackfin with twin 300s and coming back from the Port of Tampa, he pulled away and almost turned around to make sure the FSH didn’t break down because he was so far behind.

I think it’s a Pen15 game lol, he with the biggest wiener wins. Mine is black and 12lbs lmao.
E55CE4D3-E355-4D53-8A7D-3C2A357E5919.jpeg

Lol. Bigger toys! Both nice boats…
Agree. The Yamaha can go in drastically shallow water, yet the Blackfin can go in significantly deeper water. Good to be friends.

I don’t know if that’s a good contest to participate in…. Your friend does realize how much more fuel the 255 FSH Sport E uses correct? And it uses premium fuel to boot. The max fuel a 210 FSH uses is like 17gph at wot, the 255 E uses 44 gph at wot Best cruise on the 210 is 3.6, and I and I think the 255 is a tad under 2(?). I’d be remiss if I didn’t point those things out.

No doubt the 255 is a sexy beast! And it’s fast with a better hull for offshore with higher freeboard.

But as Spock says towards the end the episode Amock Time… “You may find that wanting is better than having”

I don’t know if that’s a good contest to participate in…. Your friend does realize how much more fuel the 255 FSH Sport E uses correct? And it uses premium fuel to boot. The max fuel a 210 FSH uses is like 17gph at wot, the 255 E uses 44 gph at wot Best cruise on the 210 is 3.6, and I and I think the 255 is a tad under 2(?). I’d be remiss if I didn’t point those things out.

No doubt the 255 is a sexy beast! And it’s fast with a better hull for offshore with higher freeboard.

But as Spock says towards the end the episode Amock Time… “You may find that wanting is better than having”
I mentioned that about the fuel. I said, “ tell your buddy that the 255 Sport E have the SVHO engines and requires a minimum of 91 octane and I have not seen a gas dock around that had over 89, and that he will need to add octane booster to the fuel for the super chargers”. He said he knew. In any event, both boats are great for their intended purposes.

I mentioned that about the fuel. I said, “ tell your buddy that the 255 Sport E have the SVHO engines and requires a minimum of 91 octane and I have not seen a gas dock around that had over 89, and that he will need to add octane booster to the fuel for the super chargers”. He said he knew. In any event, both boats are great for their intended purposes.

Agreed. I am glad you had mentioned it to him just the same. Would be great to see some pics of both boats in action in the future!

Maybe the OP in this thread would be interested in your buddies 210?

Back