1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

West Palm Beach to Abacos

Discussion in 'Destinations' started by 1948Isaac, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hilario Perez

Hilario Perez Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Isaac you got the best videos out there I was impressed of the trips you made in the videos were great I went ahead and purchase the boat this year for the first time looking forward to enjoy this upcoming 2018 on taking trips with people and making new friends please reach out to me let me know when your next check will be and I will stay in contact with you.

2. 1948Isaac

1948Isaac Jet Boat Junkie

Ratings:
    +488 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Thanks for watching @Hilario Perez . Congrats on your new boat. Will keep in touch for future gathering and new trips.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hilario Perez

Hilario Perez Active Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Thanks buddy looking forward to do a trip together or Cruise on the ocean just let me know ahead of time to make plans to meet up.

4. Salt Air

Salt Air New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242 Limited S E-Series
    Boat Length:
    Great video, can’t wait to go on such a journey with our new boat.
    Question, where did you find your rod holders, they look great?

5. robert843

robert843 Jetboaters Admiral

Ratings:
    +3,449 / 40
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Amazon but he has an AR tower the tower on your boat is thicker and they don't fit. I can't remember if @jullian or someone found some that fit the thicker E Serries tower.