• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What Home Improvement have you done...

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
that's a lot of saw dust !! do you use it in any way or how do you dispose of it ?
We use it in the horse's stalls instead of buying shavings.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Finally finished my deck rehab to Composite. Got an exact paint match to paint all the edges and unfinished areas. Made my wife some new flower box holders. Glad its done
20230319_163757.jpg20230319_163749.jpg20230319_163736.jpg20230319_163726.jpg

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After 5 years of parking in the dirt behind my driveway, put this together over the last week or so. Concrete pad and hot tub were projects from earlier in the year. Next up is regrading the area in between with new topsoil and seed. Still need to finish leveling out the gravel and tamp it down some, but had to get the boat back in so the topsoil truck had a spot to dump.

1680290715967.png

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
After 5 years of parking in the dirt behind my driveway, put this together over the last week or so. Concrete pad and hot tub were projects from earlier in the year. Next up is regrading the area in between with new topsoil and seed. Still need to finish leveling out the gravel and tamp it down some, but had to get the boat back in so the topsoil truck had a spot to dump.

View attachment 196713
👍

It’s nice having a separate arking area for the boat.

Did you stamp the concrete pad?

Jim

Be O Be

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Did open floor plan and kitchen/dining room/bathroom. Etc. took me a year and a half wrenching everyday after work but worth the time and dedication.

Attachments

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
👍

It’s nice having a separate arking area for the boat.

Did you stamp the concrete pad?

Jim
Yeah, we had it stamped. Looks really nice, but a little more slippery than a brushed finish.

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Did open floor plan and kitchen/dining room/bathroom. Etc. took me a year and a half wrenching everyday after work but worth the time and dedication.
Very nice job all around! 👍

Bonus kudos for the kitchen work, one job I would bring in help with.

Love the dining table. Did you also build this as well?

Jim

Be O Be

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Very nice job all around! 👍

Bonus kudos for the kitchen work, one job I would bring in help with.

Love the dining table. Did you also build this as well?

Jim
Did not do the live edge table. A good friend of mine had done it for me.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just replaced the attic power vent motor and thermostat. 90* outside and well over 110* in the attic space. Nice & sweaty afterwards.
IMG_0427.jpegIMG_0428.jpeg

charlivenum

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
We replaced all of our old furniture, which has greatly improved the look of our home. Our house is quite old, so replacing the furniture has freshened it up nicely. Also, we took care of our comfort and replaced the same chairs, tables and sofas with more comfortable ones, as everyone in the family has back problems. For the child we chose electric adjustable desks so that he could comfortably study and play on the computer.

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m almost done building “good neighbor” gates to match the fence I built a few weeks ago.
Edit: added pics of new fence and part of the old fence as well. IMG_3101.jpegIMG_3100.jpegIMG_3106.pngIMG_3105.png

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The deck around my new above ground pool is almost done, just waiting on some privacy lattice from Home Depot.

i have a lot of storage space under the deck and the solar blankets/water heaters are mounted to the top of the overhang in the center of the deck, theyalso provide shade at the rear of the deck.

I just assembled the umbrella and filled the base with 200 pounds of sand per the instructions, like everything with this build, easy to say but difficult to do.
IMG_3480.jpegIMG_3482.jpegIMG_3478.jpegIMG_3460.jpegResized_20230922_134904.jpeg

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wanted to install some permanent holiday lighting, so put a test strip up on the back patio to put it through its paces before I start doing it for real. So far so good, I think! (Tent over the tub for the two weeks of non stop rain we've been having, lol)

IMG_4586.jpgIMG_4587.jpeg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I really like the permanent lighting. Can go holiday or just everyday.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I really like the permanent lighting. Can go holiday or just everyday.
Its individually addressable too, so once fully installed will probably have a couple lights on at night set to warm white for some accent lightning.