• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What mod that you would NOT do :)

3abadi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Just for fun, what would be a modification that you would not do for a 25 foot Yamaha Jetboat? ? here is some starter ideas; tower station, anti-rolling device, built-in ice maker, outriggers, what else that could get into the forbidden list of things to spend money on a jetboat.

Last edited:
Bow Thruster. Not talking about a trolling motor.

K&N cone air filter.

Boxed wine chiller

Honestly.....a "Kegerator" or similar device is not the worst idea ever :D :D

Every time I pull out the swimdeck shower hose handle, I think... What if....

If boxed wine were clear and non-staining, it would make a few folks happy. But anything red fluid, makes the bad idea list for me. (smile)

Every time I pull out the swimdeck shower hose handle, I think... What if....

If boxed wine were clear and non-staining, it would make a few folks happy. But anything red fluid, makes the bad idea list for me. (smile)
Like kids and Cheetos :D :D I'm with ya!

Ribbon Delete and transom speakers are mine.

Curious as to why?
Ribbon Delete gains are minimal at best with no top end increase, just more noise. then you still have to add a flame arrestor air filter back on.

Transom speakers - I boat only on the ocean and a wave could easy penitrate a speaker cone thus swamping your boat. My tower speakers work perfectly fine.

Ribbon Delete gains are minimal at best with no top end increase, just more noise. then you still have to add a flame arrestor air filter back on.

Transom speakers - I boat only on the ocean and a wave could easy penitrate a speaker cone thus swamping your boat. My tower speakers work perfectly fine.

For Transom - on a proper install this will never be an issue. The real issue is salt water will destroy the speaker eventually.

I don't think I would add a video game console...too much staring at phones as it is. Was going to say wouldnt add a microwave but then I thought about the popcorn that goes oh so well with adult bevs so I vote for adding the micro-wave!

Back