• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What would you do... 2018 Yamaha 212x or 2021 Yamaha 212xe

Don’t know if you already bought. But I own the 2021 212XD and the $4k increase to get the XD model is well worth it. I would not cheap out at that point and go with the XE. Drive paddles make slow speed maneuvering a piece of cake.

Tks, I bought last year and went with the 2018 and no regrets! First season was awesome and saving actually came out to about $20K. I added the lateral thrusters from JP and made a huge difference. Great boats all around!

Glad you got what you wanted and it’s working out for you. If you do ever upgrade to a newer one the Drive paddles are awesome on the XD model

Back