• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Will SX190 Fit in my Garage??

Lpennington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Instead of the $44 attachment from TV directly?! Thank you very much!

As soon as I clear up one issue, the boat will be out in the next couple days!

Gage C Thompson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Does somebody know the dimensions from the tongue to the tallest part of the boat? I have a over hang in the back part of my garage and it sits at like 80” from the floor. I’m hoping it isn’t in line with where the windshield is going to be when it’s parked?

Thanks!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does somebody know the dimensions from the tongue to the tallest part of the boat? I have a over hang in the back part of my garage and it sits at like 80” from the floor. I’m hoping it isn’t in line with where the windshield is going to be when it’s parked?

Thanks!
I measure just about 61 3/4" vertical from the tongue / edge of the trailer up to the folding break in the tower.

Gage C Thompson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh sorry I wasn’t clearer before. I meant the horizontal distance. I’m trying to judge how far back the tallest point of the boat/trailer is and where it is in relation to the tongue.

alphatango

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds like the trailer/boat at widest point is 8'8" which is a squeeze with a typical 8'9" single door garage.
How tall (what is the max height) is the boat when trailered?
Thanks in advance