• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 252/255 FSH at Haulover

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Go to minute 19:45… I can’t tell if it’s a 252 or 255..

Not the biggest day at Haulover but the 25’ FSH looks like it’s just cruising right through.

I had a 25' FSH fly past us in the ICW last weekend. That thing created zero wake lol.

I had a 25' FSH fly past us in the ICW last weekend. That thing created zero wake lol.
I really wish I could find one here in the midwest area to get a seat/ride on.

I REALLY REALLY like that layout, but I want to talk to some owners to see how they like it from a non-fishing perspective. We don't fish AT ALL (yet), and I'm really curious how it works as a family boat.

Also, on the video.......I want on the boat right after the FSH......it had some nice......well.....accessories on the back deck there as it was going in.

I really wish I could find one here in the midwest area to get a seat/ride on.

I REALLY REALLY like that layout, but I want to talk to some owners to see how they like it from a non-fishing perspective. We don't fish AT ALL (yet), and I'm really curious how it works as a family boat.

Also, on the video.......I want on the boat right after the FSH......it had some nice......well.....accessories on the back deck there as it was going in.

I agree - while I love my 252... getting in and out seems a lot easier on the FSH.

That Yammy looks like a POS, compared to the other boats in the video. Sure wish i had one :cool:

I agree - while I love my 252... getting in and out seems a lot easier on the FSH.
I like the idea of docking/rafting up without having to reach over the windshield. My other complaint with a traditional bow rider is the lack of a breeze while sitting "in" the cockpit while rafted up. I often stand in the windshield opening when talking to others rafted next to us so I can both be heard, and so I can get a breeze. Seems like a center console would give me an elevated and exposed position to sit in the shade and watch/talk.

Big concerns are the storage space being adequate for all our "junk" that we take along (SUP and Tube are taken with us each outing), and seating while underway. I think the seating thing is a non-issue, but I want to be on one to make certain. I don't think storage is an issue, but again I want to be on one to make certain.

correct kelleyja. Its a 252. You can also tell by the colors.

Back