• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2024 Milwaukee Boat Show

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Since my 2023 Milwaukee boat show thread got a massive amount of feedback (NOT!!) I figured I would ask again this year.

So, is anyone going this weekend or the following weekend? My plan was to meet up with @drewkaree on Friday but it looks like he‘s doing grown up things again so it looks like me and the admiral will be flying solo.

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Since my 2023 Milwaukee boat show thread got a massive amount of feedback (NOT!!) I figured I would ask again this year.

So, is anyone going this weekend or the following weekend? My plan was to meet up with @drewkaree on Friday but it looks like he doing grown up things again so it looks like me and the admiral will be flying solo.
If I lived closer I’d be there.. sorry bru.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

So, is anyone going this weekend or the following weekend? My plan was to meet up with @drewkaree on Friday but it looks like he doing grown up things again so it looks like me and the admiral will be flying solo.
If this cold weather doesn't break better, I may be putting off the adult stuff to see what's going on at the playground

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If this cold weather doesn't break better, I may be putting off the adult stuff to see what's going on at the playground
I think you should put off adulting.. the boat show only comes once a year, adulting is available all year long..

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you should put off adulting.. the boat show only comes once a year, adulting is available all year long..
Well, I'd normally agree with you, but this relates to the brakes on the wife's car. This weather was a kick in the teeth, and we already had to take it in to have the snow tires that I installed, for balancing and warranty purposes.

Now if I can increase her insurance policy... 🤔😂

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks like the only break in the snow is over the weekend….

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Didn't make it to the boat show Friday night. I had a flight home from Philly that got canceled and then the fun began - rerouted through Charlotte back to Milwaukee, then decided to fly from Philly to Chicago instead and take the shuttle to Milwaukee. Should have been home at about 11:00am - didn't get there until 6:30pm.

We plan on going this Saturday morning for a couple hours.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Didn't make it to the boat show Friday night. I had a flight home from Philly that got canceled and then the fun began - rerouted through Charlotte back to Milwaukee, then decided to fly from Philly to Chicago instead and take the shuttle to Milwaukee. Should have been home at about 11:00am - didn't get there until 6:30pm.

We plan on going this Saturday morning for a couple hours.
We will be there around 10 as well, I think @OB WI is coming as well.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lots of pictures please!

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We should arrive at the boat show Saturday morning around 9:30am'ish. Trying to get @drewkaree to join us but the crowds that gather when he makes an appearance may require extra security.......kinda like the jetboat version of Taylor Swift....... :)

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We should arrive at the boat show Saturday morning around 9:30am'ish. Trying to get @drewkaree to join us but the crowds that gather when he makes an appearance may require extra security.......kinda like the jetboat version of Taylor Swift....... :)
Such is the life of a super star….

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Correction, looks like the show doesn’t open until 10:00am so we should be there right after the doors open.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@SCP1 and @OB WI - It was great meeting you guys (and your crews) today and hope to be able to meet up in the summer on Lake Wisconsin or the Winnebago chain - maybe both. :)

I thought the “Show Special” on this 2024 AR220 was amusing……

IMG_1970.jpeg

Nice looking boat, though…….

IMG_1971.jpeg

Last edited:

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I went last year, so unlikely to go this year. Try to go every three or so years. Still a nice regional show. More looking (dream phase, really) for a pocket cruiser than a jet boat these days. But I do still enjoy seeing the fresh Yamaha offerings when I go.

Also, should you be from Waukesha County “lake country” and/or looking for a ‘toon or other non-yacht, non-jetboat for inland lakes - shoutout to Tinus Marine in Oconomowoc.

Due to the massive cost of moving their boats, etc. to the MKE boat show, they decided to hold their own boat show at their location each year. Very good product line, solid deals and support throughout the life of the product. And great people (one of the grandchildren was an engineering intern at my business several years ago, one of the primary family members was co-worker and remains a good friend of my wife - both excellent people in every way) also!