• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Re org tackle bags

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Spent a few hours going through my tackle bags today. I removed a bunch duplicate crank baits, swim baits, spoons etc. Once that was done and I moved all my crank baits to my Wraptor lure thingie.

That freed up a lot space in one tackle tray and put them all in one place.

Another tackle tray, they’re like Plano 3600’s but they’re Scheels brand, was completely empty and that allowed me to put all of my hoochies and a couple of large mepps spinners with stinger hooks in there consolidating all of my salmon lures.

All in all I spent about two hours going through two tackle bags, a primary and the other has extra leader, spoons, all of my walleye jigs and tackle and such.

It was enlightening to see how much extra stuff I had in there that I was able to get rid of, well move to a box on the shelf in the shop.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I snapped a picture of the tackle extravaganza! Not in the picture are my flashers, extra reel spools with different pound line for my spinning reels, leaders, cow bell rigs and fillet knives.

IMG_4323.jpeg

EBD3B7D4-24D0-4754-BD6E-733622F59871.jpeg

1. Swim baits and tube jigs

2. Spoons and spinners, trout and lake trout on the spoons and pike on the spinners.

3. Salmon Hoochies and spinners

4. Head Banger lures, interesting lures with highly erratic swim motion, so far smallmouth, trout and pike on these.

5. Walleye tray, bottom bouncers with various spinners and pre rigged hooks, the red things are clip on stinger hooks.

6. Weights and hooks, and a slip bobber that I’ve yet to try.

7. Jigs and jig heads, jig heads for minnows, the other jigs are for crappie, bluegill, striped bass, and walleye.

8. A big Jake Musky / Pike crank bait- I’ve used this a few times without success but eventually a very large Pike will hit it and it will be on, a couple of extra spoons, and the green things are clip on bells for rod tips with built in lights, saw those at a bait shop and grabbed a couple, haven‘t used the lights, but the bells are handy to clip on a rod when you’ve got a baited line out and your casting a lure.

The Wraptor lure wrap has all my crank baits now, I’ve caught walleye, bluegill, perch, drum, trout, pike, bass, and trout on those.

The rods are Shimano Talora 8’ (2) & 9’ (3) trolling, reels are Shimano Takota 600 LC with 550 yards of 40# braid with 30’ 30# florocarbon leaders, about $500 per rod with line, so $2500 worth of trolling rods. Not pictured are three Pfluger 40 series spinning reels with two spools each, 10# & 20# braid and their respective rods, a Fenwick ultra light rod and it’s 15 series reel-a rod / reel combo I bought at Big 5 on sale in 1988, I’ve caught a lot of fish on that rod, two Diawa line counter reels with lead line and their donated rods. All in all about $5000-$5500 worth of rods and tackle, some folks spend dough on stereos, I’ve spent a nice stereos worth of dough on rods and tackle, and aside from some specialty baits I can fish any water in North America for any species of fish except the largest of the game fish off the coasts, and I’m hoping to get off shore for some Dorado, Bluefin, Yellowfin and Wahoo at some point.

Last edited:

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well

One, no two things I left out are dipsy divers, I think they’re like nipsy daisers….

Last edited: