• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 212ss Service Manual

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Does anyone know if there is a Service Manual available for the 2014 212ss/212x models? I found a 2012 version when I was close to buying one of them, but returned it after that deal fell apart. There seemed to be quite a few differences in the boats anyway, so not sure how relevant athat book would have been for the '14 model.

Thanks in advance!!

Joe ....

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
2014 212ss/212x Service manual: LIT-18616-SX-A3
I know that at some point, Yamaha did not make the actual full PDFs available, and instead use this online viewer. That is great if you have internet access... Does the 2014 212ss Service Manual fall into to this category? I saw the 2012 AR210 manual that you just posted is the actual PDF, so thought I would ask. Thanks sir!! I really appreciate the guidance!!

DISREGARD: The link looked like it was the actual PDF, but it was a link to the same YamahaPub location. Sorry for the confusion.

Jmulvihill

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I also decided to get the hard copy of the 2014 212SS Service Manual since I don’t always have internet access to get to this link. But somehow ended up ordering 2. The manual covers many different years and models, so if you might have any interest in one, I will sell it for $50. I paid $70... Pet me know if you might be interested and I can get you more details.