• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I should be hired as an NFL defensive coordinator as I know how to keep running backs out of the endzone. All I have to do is start them in my fantasy line up and they won't score ugh.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I can’t pick which TE to play for the life of me. Every game the one on the bench scores more!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can’t pick which TE to play for the life of me. Every game the one on the bench scores more!
I hear you what I find works best is just don't start a tight end then you won't have to worry about making the wrong pick. You should try that for the next two weeks and see how it goes. I also heard Todd Gurley was busted for J-walking last night after the game I think you as his coach should probably bench him for two weeks as punishment but that's just me. In all seriousness though let's try not to have a repeat of the 60 point beat down you gave me in week 9 where I lost to you 67 to 128. In the first round next week at least let me have a chance for a week then you can put the hurt on in the second week. Best of luck @GiddYupJoe though I have a strong feeling I will be the one needing some luck.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Ha. Game on. My team is either good or bad (sounds like something John madden would say!). Doesn’t seem like there is any in between. See how it shakes out! I got lucky last week as Shizzle didn’t alter the lineup and left some players on that weren’t active, but I’m not complaining.

Goood luck!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@robert843 acording to those who predict our scores... it’s any ones ball game! Cheers to the fantasy gods and the hopes I made the right decisions this week.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 acording to those who predict our scores... it’s any ones ball game! Cheers to the fantasy gods and the hopes I made the right decisions this week.
Ah but the reality is it only has your three running backs set to score between 10-15 points each and I expect one to hit their target and two of them to go over 20+ points each. You have the highest scoring team in the league and beat me by 61 points the last time we paired up I will need some extreme luck to win especially win in a two week match. Just hoping the first week stays close and I'm with in 10 points of you so I at least feel like I have a shot but will be an interesting week to watch especially the Saturday game will give us some insight as I have a feeling I could loose just by the end of that game if my two players don't have some points.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree wow that was a barn burner. I was correct though with your backs killing their targets. Freaking Gurley is a beast. Good news is my team is not designed to run at this pace that was my season high score my team is designed to average about 90 points so next week I fully expect you to beat me by 15+ as your team should clear 100 points again and mine will likely go back to there 85-90 point average. Best of luck next week! It atleast stayed close enough to where I will have to watch next week now that's all I was hoping for.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Its been a great season!! These last few playoff games are awesome.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My team that scored 101.76 points last week, has managed 65.08 points this week! Crazy.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well my starting quarter back took a shot to the twig and giggle berries now he is back in but playing like crap. Not looking good for this week as Gurley is on pace to score 40+ points again.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Dude! It was anyone’s game at the start... still a lot of game left. Gurley is the first time I have ever had a player that scores big and consistently.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude! It was anyone’s game at the start... still a lot of game left. Gurley is the first time I have ever had a player that scores big and consistently.
He was an insane player this season that was a great pick by you! I have lost this week there is still a slim shot I can pull it with in the 15 point range I need it to go to but I would need Hopkins to bust which really hasn't happened all season and the Steelers D is a great start by you this week as well. If Miller and the Eagles Defense can keep pace a little it may all come down to my kicker but the chances are slim I see Miller only getting 5-7 points my kicker maybe getting 5-7 points and the Eagles defense only throwing up a 5 spot. I expect Hopkins to clear 12 points and the Steelers D to put up about 12 points as well giving you a run away win but at least its close enough to pay a little attention tomorrow and see how it plays out.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Congrats to the 2017 Jetboaters.net Fantasy Football champ!!!

Brady's Droopy Balls!!! (LOL. I can't remember whos team that is.)

Till next year gents!!!!!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
That would be me! I owe it all to Gurley! Fun season and am looking forward to next year to defend my title.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That would be me! I owe it all to Gurley! Fun season and am looking forward to next year to defend my title.
Congrats @GiddYupJoe I didn't even check the final as I was getting my butt kicked but it actually finished a lot close then I thought. Looking forward to it again next year!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score