• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 ar 195

Branislav

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
Hi Guys

I just picked up 2018 AR 195 (its my first boat ever) so Im total beginner with boats (had jet ski for 3 years)
Please check the video . My question is - do I need some repair there? or that play there its ok 360 hours on clock on this boat

Thx for any input

It appears the play you have is in this piece which is what actuated the articulating keel.

32ED8D40-672B-4605-8273-4A522DD9EF8C.jpeg

I don’t how much play there is when new but I’d have to think there would be a decent amount of play in that black piece to allow free movement.

Thank you for your input. Looks like there is lots of play also in those two areas ( i guess its ok )

Attachments

• 32ED8D40-672B-4605-8273-4A522DD9EF8C.jpeg
    32ED8D40-672B-4605-8273-4A522DD9EF8C.jpeg
    1,010.6 KB · Views: 1
Mine had the same play since new, never an issue. If plastic bushing is not broken, should be ok.

Back