• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Charleston Pinopolis Lock Cooper River Run/ Hilton Head Gathering 5/12 and 5/13 2018

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Before a 2019 thread is started, we are thinking about making this a four day trip May 9-12 2019. Drive to and enjoy Charleston on the 9th (either boating locally or aquarium, etc. Then run to HH on the 10th stay there on the 11th to actually enjoy HH for a full day. We would return to Charleston and home on the 12th (Sunday-like last year). We are fairly comfortable running this solo if needed; but it would be great if anyone else is interested and saftey is in numbers.
We are gonna do same thing, but dont have a weekend set.

My inlaws are gonna come this time instead of my parents (using ramp in charleston)

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Seadeals and @Wisefam22 why don't you guys try an put a plan together and start a 2019 thread I will gladly assist in anyway I can I'm just pretty sure I won't be able to make the run this year and if I do it will be a single day lock only run starting in Charleston and returning back from the lake the same day.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'll check that weekend when I return from Charlotte on Tuesday and if wife is good will go ahead and start thread if not started by then.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Before a 2019 thread is started, we are thinking about making this a four day trip May 9-12 2019. Drive to and enjoy Charleston on the 9th (either boating locally or aquarium, etc. Then run to HH on the 10th stay there on the 11th to actually enjoy HH for a full day. We would return to Charleston and home on the 12th (Sunday-like last year). We are fairly comfortable running this solo if needed; but it would be great if anyone else is interested and saftey is in numbers.
We are looking at doing this run next year as well. I have made the run to Charleston a bunch of times but have never kept going to HH and that is the part of the trip I am interested in. Not sure I can make it a 4 day deal but definitely interested!

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I don’t think I’d be able to do a 4 day run, but it is possible that we could tag along for a portion of the trip.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Chiming in here mostly to follow along. Be sure you guys post pics, dates, etc!
I don't know my vacation plans yet this year but this sounds cool

Mark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife and myself are very interested in this run. Following for dates!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Posted my family plans for weekend of memorial day. May 24th-27th. (Fri-monday)

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Would be really interested in this trip. We are actually moving to Charleston the first part of February. Would be great getting to know everyone.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the move @Patsfan67 . Charleston is very nice. @Wisefam22 started a new post for the 2019 Hilton Head trip. It looks like my crew is not going to be able to make it work this time; but we will certainly will do again in the future.