• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 195S Build Thread WARNING PIC HEAVY

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not having drain tubes on my cupholders has not been a problem I usually have my beverage finished before it starts to sweat.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So on an AR210, the cup holders do not have drain tubes from the different cupholders? IF they are not sealed, they drain onto the carpet??
That is correct. They drain right out onto the carpet in your storage compartments. Only the swim deck holders have actual drains

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Not having drain tubes on my cupholders has not been a problem I usually have my beverage finished before it starts to sweat.
Same for me, but what about when you wash the boat?

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I only wash it twice a year since it stays on the lift during season. I just place press and seal around cup holders. A little redneck but it works.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I only wash it twice a year since it stays on the lift during season. I just place press and seal around cup holders. A little redneck but it works.
I mean that works so no need to fix it.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Was brought to my attention that I never posted my table permanent mount. The goal was to be able to leave table up while trailing, and boating without worries of it blowing away. Haven't tested yet because it's still cold, but did this months ago to prepare. Should hold no worries and keep valuable storage space free.

Pre drilled, and used Phillips head self taping screws. This way I can always remove if needed while underway with simple boat screwdriver. Best part.... Looks factory installed 😊😊

20200302_165818.jpg

20200302_165823.jpg

20200302_165831.jpg

20200302_165845.jpg

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Keep an eye on the mount point - the torque stress from the weight of the leg and table increases dramatically at length similar to lever force. While it may be sturdy at rest, once you get moving over waves it's very easy for a sympathetic vibration to get it going and suddenly rip the screws or bolts out of the mount.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Keep an eye on the mount point - the torque stress from the weight of the leg and table increases dramatically at length similar to lever force. While it may be sturdy at rest, once you get moving over waves it's very easy for a sympathetic vibration to get it going and suddenly rip the screws or bolts out of the mount.
That's my worry as well. Not sure if it'll hold up with the force of the wind while moving. Only one way to find out I guess

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@DavisAR195 Where did you find the mirror arm extension?
I purchased my mirror through Samson and had to return the original arm and ordered a longer one. If you call Samson they will tell you the various lengths.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry guys. My boat is still under both covers at storage yard. With a wife working front line during this virus crap, and me on 56 days in a row we haven't even thought of the boat. Weather isn't right here in VA Beach anyway. If we do get a warm enough Sunday to float it's too windy for us to go. 65° outside temps are not warm enough for us to bother with boating. Just don't seem right to be in hoodies on a boat. Hopefully soon, but with the new "Stay at Home" order in effect we may not 😒

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well I did it. I got off at lunch today,and it was nice and sunny 65Β°. So I brought her home today. Took the shipping cover off and put it in summer storage tote. Got my Reborn racks, and mirror installed. Fit gorgeously imo, and match so well with the boat. So here's some pics....
20200405_144828.jpg

20200405_144916.jpg

Boards fit nicely...
20200405_144836.jpg

20200405_144847.jpg

20200405_144925.jpg

20200405_145204.jpg

20200405_145213.jpg

20200405_150924.jpg

Installed the Reborn Mirror as well...
20200405_144943.jpg

Doesn't interfere with 360Β° swivel of the Rev 10s at all, or the removal of speakers.
20200405_145223.jpg

Perfect view without tilting head. Just like a rear view mirror in car. Just look up with your eyes...
20200405_145304.jpg

Still plenty of head clearance sitting on bolster (my normal driving position). Don't hit my 5'9" head getting in or out of seat (southern blood still cold so hoodie) ....
20200405_145504.jpg

Also tuned all the wetsounds stereo, and made a distance video. I'll load that in here tomorrow once I get it up on you tube tonight. Now she's back to mooring cover, and chilling in driveway. Plugged in of course to charge 😊.....
20200405_162917.jpg

Compatico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Hoyt
I've decided since you can get your stuff ready, and I can't, I now hate you.
πŸ˜†
JK...does the mirror arm stay in place when hitting the waves?

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Hoyt
I've decided since you can get your stuff ready, and I can't, I now hate you.
πŸ˜†
JK...does the mirror arm stay in place when hitting the waves?
I totally feel your pain bro. I can't float yet, but it's decent warm enough to prep and maybe driveway "float".

I highly doubt it'll move while under way. It's really really tight. Now the pivot of the actual mirror itself may move, but I could always tighten the rear screws to fix that if need

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Hoyt inspired me. I went out this evening and installed the Aerial Tower mirror. I think it will work fine. I do like the quick release for trailering.

Attachments

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Hoyt inspired me. I went out this evening and installed the Aerial Tower mirror. I think it will work fine. I do like the quick release for trailering.
Looks good buddy

Coronel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I did it. I got off at lunch today,and it was nice and sunny 65Β°. So I brought her home today. Took the shipping cover off and put it in summer storage tote. Got my Reborn racks, and mirror installed. Fit gorgeously imo, and match so well with the boat. So here's some pics....
View attachment 115258

View attachment 115259

Boards fit nicely...
View attachment 115260

View attachment 115261

View attachment 115262

View attachment 115263

View attachment 115264

View attachment 115265

Installed the Reborn Mirror as well...
View attachment 115266

Doesn't interfere with 360Β° swivel of the Rev 10s at all, or the removal of speakers.
View attachment 115267

Perfect view without tilting head. Just like a rear view mirror in car. Just look up with your eyes...
View attachment 115268

Still plenty of head clearance sitting on bolster (my normal driving position). Don't hit my 5'9" head getting in or out of seat (southern blood still cold so hoodie) ....
View attachment 115270

Also tuned all the wetsounds stereo, and made a distance video. I'll load that in here tomorrow once I get it up on you tube tonight. Now she's back to mooring cover, and chilling in driveway. Plugged in of course to charge 😊.....
View attachment 115271
Love the reborn racks, looks real good!
Will the tower fold down with the racks installed?

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Love the reborn racks, looks real good!
Will the tower fold down with the racks installed?
Haven't tried that so I'm not sure. I doubt it will fold fully down without hitting windshield though. Simple 3 bolts removes it though

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that set up looks super clean! Wish i hadn't already bought the Cipa windshield model.