• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Models

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Follow the Manual and if you do it yourself, document and save the receipts. The first oil change due is after 10 hrs.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone able to work any deals on a deposited 25 footer? My dealer is getting back to me tomorrow on what can be done. I guess I was only expecting maybe a deluxe mooring cover since that's really all I need. But anyone think there's wiggle room on price?

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone able to work any deals on a deposited 25 footer? My dealer is getting back to me tomorrow on what can be done. I guess I was only expecting maybe a deluxe mooring cover since that's really all I need. But anyone think there's wiggle room on price?
I would say very little if anything on price. Try to negotiate the extras, discounted accessories, included 10 hour service etc...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Nick Hughes No harm in trying. Try to knock of a couple thousand off of price and when they say no, have him throw in the mooring cover and some additional discounts on accessories.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Nick Hughes No harm in trying. Try to knock of a couple thousand off of price and when they say no, have him throw in the mooring cover and some additional discounts on accessories.
As I already have a boat with a billion accessories, rather have the money, but will let the group know. 10 hour service doesn't help either as my boat is kept at a marina, more hassle to take it to them.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thank you! This is very helpful. What sort of oil change intervals do you recommend for the 1.8 HO motors?
Depending on your use, follow the manual. Most of us do it annually. Some do it very x# of hours. We don't have a long boating season, so annually is good. Those that boat year around will hit the 10hr service and then follow the manual after that. DO IT YOURSELF!! buy a pump and some puppy piddle pads and the oil change kits. Do not pay someone to do it. It's a 2-4 beer job, mostly watching the pump.

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Signed for $2,000 under MSRP on a 252S. Also threw in CG Kit, 4 Fenders, and 20% off any accessories (for life). I ordered Grey.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Stan M What do you mean by signed? Put a deposit down?

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Was destination and dealer prep included?

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
@Stan M What do you mean by signed? Put a deposit down?
I had actually already put a deposit down in early July for a 242 (prior to hearing the rumors of change to 252). When released on 8/12, I was waffling on dropping down to a 212, but ultimately bit the bullet on the 252. Now anxiously awaiting!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Follow the Manual and if you do it yourself, document and save the receipts. The first oil change due is after 10 hrs.
My sale comes with one year of free service. So the first oil change will be parts only. However, I will consider doing them down the road.

Last edited:

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is the price on YES negotiable? Has to be as just about everything is. So what have people been paying for the 4 years YES?

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To add three years (4 total) on my waverunner it was $650, I have no idea on the boats but I’d think $1300 would be fair but sometimes you can get the boat show deal and that’s included.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Played golf this beautiful afternoon while still having a great sales day. Then went to the theater and saw “Unhinged” for our first movie experience in a while. Great day as we are ready to pick up our 212s.

Dealer sent these pics while it was being detailed. First 2021 Yamaha they’ve seen as they only got this boat so far from there Early Release order. They are still waiting on 10 more boats. They say the new Suede interior is super nice. The flooring has a teak wood-style complete with a wood grain look. I will post more pics once we have it picked up.
E4BAA1EA-62DA-4539-8CAB-8A81E88FA66E.jpeg
5A172B6A-DABB-495F-8DF9-7E1C356DC3E5.jpeg

Last edited:

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wanted the suede/red with warm interior 212s but wife wasn’t sure about the warm interior. Take a TON of pics for the site when you pic it up. Would love to show the wife.