• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 FSH Ordering

GrampaDoug

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am about to put a deposit down on a 2022 FSH, but after reading some of the horror stories on the 21s, I had some questions:

- I live in Phoenix and we have 1 dealer here. Iffy reviews on Yelp. I called a few out of state dealers, and they are all singing the same tune. Guy i talked to seemed good, but I don't know what their allocation with Yamaha is like. Should I consider ordering out of state? Anyone from Texas here? I'd drive a day in any direction to pick the boat up...

- Does the deposit with the dealer ever turn into an actual order in MY NAME with Yamaha, or does it stay in the dealers name? Does size of deposit matter?

- Is an extended warranty available through Yamaha - because their warranty periods seem like a joke.
Give me a shout, I am in the Dallas area and know the folks at Phil Dill (Yamaha dealer here) pretty well. Ive bought 3 boats from them over the past 10 years. I can connect you with a guy that will shoot you straight. Dealers dont get to negotiate Yamaha's price so they will all be close in sales price.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome!