• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2023 YAMAHA 275SDX -Michigan

Wonderland Marine

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
NEW 2023 Yamaha 275 SDX in mist gray with Aluminum Trailer $165,899 Will post more pics shortly.

Call or Message Ryan
(248) 461-6766
Wonderland Marine West
4265 Dixie Hwy. Waterford, MI 48329

Attachments

Dymatize

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Any chance you can throw in some can koozies and soften the $166k a bit?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Any chance you can throw in some can koozies and soften the $166k a bit?
I’m sure if you are serious I’m sure they will work with you…

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
That's a bit of a boring color if you ask me. The teal for '23 and the colors of the previous model years were much better IMHO.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I paid $159K w/ trailer last year for my ‘22 275SDX…… I got a bargain!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yamaha must be putting a huge premium on the extra two feet compared to the top of the line non FSH 252/255. I just saw both at the Sacramento boat show and neither costs over $100k before taxes.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yamaha must be putting a huge premium on the extra two feet compared to the top of the line non FSH 252/255. I just saw both at the Sacramento boat show and neither costs over $100k before taxes.
Trailers aren’t included for those like the other boats. So, add-on 10k for a trailer too.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
A bow thruster should be included for that price also bigger engines no SC. At almost $200k ill be loking at other options. Brand loyalist will have no issue or dedicated lake people.

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I agree that a bow thruster should be stock for the 275.... and maybe Yamaha's rumored new motor could mean no need for the SC's.

I'm still waiting to get my '22 275SD in the water (because of hurricane Ian). If for some reason I'm not happy with it, I would probably consider a Sea Ray 270SDX w/ Yamaha OB.

The floor plan and swim platform of the 275SD is what really sold us on the boat. The Sea Ray 270SDX has a very similar layout and the price is in the same ballpark... albeit a little higher.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I agree that a bow thruster should be stock for the 275.... and maybe Yamaha's rumored new motor could mean no need for the SC's.

I'm still waiting to get my '22 275SD in the water (because of hurricane Ian). If for some reason I'm not happy with it, I would probably consider a Sea Ray 270SDX w/ Yamaha OB.

The floor plan and swim platform of the 275SD is what really sold us on the boat. The Sea Ray 270SDX has a very similar layout and the price is in the same ballpark... albeit a little higher.
Rumored new motor ?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Rumored new motor ?
Yes it is a 2.0 (2.2) so a bit bigger than 1.8's. It was being designed and developed over the last 1-2 years. Whether it comes out this year 2024 or next or when if ever is up for debate. More HP, less noise, and other improvements. It is Naturally Aspirated. Boats, Jet Ski's or both, I haven't heard what the initial target is going to be. 2025 /2026 25' foot was the rumor floating around when they change body style again. Perhaps the 19' so they can deprecate the supercharged. I would postulate that they wouldn't introduce them into existing models since pump sizes would have to change. I would think the increase in pricing would suck as well.

Last edited:

TREH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That's a bit of a boring color if you ask me. The teal for '23 and the colors of the previous model years were much better IMHO.
I agree. Yamaha's color schemes have me strongly considering a Scarab