• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Sport Tow Sports (Tubing, ZUP, Knee Board)

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

After several weekends on the lake I wanted to post some recommendations about towing kids behind a 210 FSH Sport. Before purchasing one I had some concerns about water spraying kids in the face, etc. This post is to ease the concerns of any potential buyers. I had never owned a jet before and was legitimately worried about to buying one after reading all the negative post/comments. I love fishing, but wanted family boat. The 210 FSH sport is a perfect balance of the two. I’m in middle America and spend most of my time on Texoma or Tenkiller.

The boat is awesome, this weekend we hosted 8 kids (9-11yrs) and 4 adults on the boat. I removed all my fishing gear to lighten it up and the boat performed like a champ. We dropped the Lilly Pad on a small anchor in a nice cove. I pulled 4 at a time on the tube all day Friday. And knee-boarded/Zup boarded ALL day Saturday. We have been out several weekends tubing/fishing, but this was my first try with the Zup and Kneeboard.

For the tube, I recommend the airhead 60ft 4 person rope and also a wow water sports bungee on the boat end. (links below). You do not need a tow ball with this setup. It’s perfect without it and I tow from the factory tow hook, not the tower.

Airhead 2-Section Tow Rope | 1-4 Rider Rope for Towable Tubes, One Size (AHTR-42) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FE5PCY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_vstfYVltlyPs1

WoW Watersports 19-5030, Bungee Tow Rope Extension, Stretches to 5 Feet https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NJMB7SP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_BmFMILuvdkP7s

WOW World of Watersports, Big... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7WOH9H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I read that this length is needed to keep spray out of kids faces, this length is just right for this boat. I tow them around 23-25 mph and use the cruse assist. When I turn click “up” on the cruse assist a click or two, then turn back down when on plane. It’s really nice to not fight a throttle.

I’ve had inboard/outboards since I was 15 and wont go back to one. It’s so nice to not have a prop. I let the kids board the tube and jump off the back between riders to cool off. The ladder setup being in the middle is nice also.

Kill the engines at every stop to prevent sucking up a rope. You would do this with a prop also, so no big difference there… I also have someone tend to the rope when starting and feed slack and avoid tangles. The rope floats and is brightly colored so it’s easy to manage.

The girls love the Zup “you got this” board. It’s a really cool cross of knee board, bellyboard, surfboard, and skis. Just get them on it and they will figure it out! My 9 year old was standing up her first ride. It comes with a nice handle and rope that was perfect length. I am going to get another bungee for this rope also. They like to go slower on the Zup, maybe 12-13 mph. On a knee board slightly faster so they can get out of the wake 15’ish. The Zup is spendy, but it’s super cool for kids, I highly recommend it to get them into water sports.

These dock lines are amazing also.

Extreme Max 3006.2981 BoatTector... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6T8WGT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

This is the perfect family boat… enjoy and send me any questions you have. I’m loving this thing!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

After several weekends on the lake I wanted to post some recommendations about towing kids behind a 210 FSH Sport. Before purchasing one I had some concerns about water spraying kids in the face, etc. This post is to ease the concerns of any potential buyers. I had never owned a jet before and was legitimately worried about to buying one after reading all the negative post/comments. I love fishing, but wanted family boat the 210 FSH sport is a perfect balance of the two. I’m in middle America and spend most of my time on Texoma or Tenkiller.

The boat is awesome, this weekend we hosted and had 8 kids (9-11yrs) and 4 adults on the boat. I removed all my fishing gear to lighten it up and the boat performed like a champ. We dropped the Lilly Pad on a small anchor in a nice cove. I pulled 4 at a time on the tube all day Friday. And knee-boarded/Zup boarded ALL day Saturday. We have been out several weekends tubing/fishing, but this was my first try with the Zup ans Kneeboard.

For the tube, I recommend the airhead 60ft 4 person rope and also a wow water sports bungee. ( links below). You do not need/want a tow ball with this setup. It’s perfect without it and I tow from the tow hook installed, not the tower.

Airhead 2-Section Tow Rope | 1-4 Rider Rope for Towable Tubes, One Size (AHTR-42) Amazon.com

WoW Watersports 19-5030, Bungee Tow Rope Extension, Stretches to 5 Feet Amazon.com

WOW World of Watersports, Big... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M7WOH9H?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I read that this length is needed to keep spray out of kids faces, this length is just right for this boat. the girls will literally ride all day. I tow them around 23-25 mph and use the cruse assist. When I turn I “up” the cruse assist a click or two, then turn back down when I’m on plane.

I’ve had inboard/outboards since I was 15 and wont go back to one after using a jet. It’s so nice to not have a prop. I let the kids board the tube and jump off the back between riders to cool off. The ladder setup being in the middle is nice also.

Kill the engines at every stop to prevent sucking up a rope. You would do this with a prop also, so no big difference there… I also have someone tend to the rope when starting and feed slack and avoid tangles. The rope floats and is bright colored so just be careful like in any boating situation.

The girls love the Zup “you got this” board. It’s a really cool cross of knee board, bellyboard, surfboard, and skis. Just get them on it and they will figure it out! My 9 year old was standing up her first ride. It comes with a nice handle and rope that was perfect length. I am going to get another bungee to keep tied up to this rope also. They liked to go slower on the Zup, maybe 12-13 mph. On a knee board slightly faster so they can get out of the wake 15’ish. The Zup is spendy, but it’s super cool for kids, I highly recommend it to get them into water sports.

These dock lines are amazing also.

Extreme Max 3006.2981 BoatTector... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08B6T8WGT?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

This is the perfect family boat… enjoy and send me any questions you have. I’m loving this thing!!!
Great post! I’ll be towing folks this summer with my 210 FSH, so your post is very informative! I love seeing positive posts and people having fun!

Where did you get your flags?!! Those look awesome!

Edit: Found the flag(s) at Flyaflag.com

Last edited:

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Last edited: