• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH Storage Cabinet Plastic Chipped

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Noticed this chip on the plastic surrounding the large port storage cabinet. Looked at the starboard and see it staring to crack. Probably over tightened at factory. Are these warrantable?
C6BFDAA7-CF89-458A-BA10-2FDA33F3CFF0.jpegD49FBFD0-5D45-42FF-998F-BC82146E3A63.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’d say those are warranty items! Make sure you’ve got a few pics, call your dealer and ask how to proceed.

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine has the same problem, just reached out to my local dealer and he said they could send pics of it to Yamaha to see if they could warranty it.

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine has the same problem, just reached out to my local dealer and he said they could send pics of it to Yamaha to see if they could warranty it.
Please let me know the answer! Thanks

CDubya

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Noticed this chip on the plastic surrounding the large port storage cabinet. Looked at the starboard and see it staring to crack. Probably over tightened at factory. Are these warrantable?
View attachment 170628View attachment 170629
Same! Both of them on my boat had the same problem. It took about 6 months to get an answer and get the new panels in. Yamaha really sucks to deal with!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Didn't have that issue but mine was all scratched and gouged. Dealership said they will try and warranty if not they agreed to replace it themselves, just picked it up on Friday waiting to hear back.

Last edited:

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Dealer has filed claim and parts are on backorder. Glad Yamaha is taking care of business!