• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 OEM Cover

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sold my 190 FSH yesterday and will be picking up my 210 Sport tomorrow. Looks like I may attempt to keep in the water. I'm a clean freak so not sure how long this will last. Anyhow looks like I'll need to pick up a full mooring cover and was wondering how difficult it was to install on the water. Unfortunately my storage building only has a 10ft tall door so the boat won't fit with the top on. Sure wish they stayed with the folding top.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I never put it on in the water so no help there. But you will love the new boat!

Frank Marshall

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't put mine in the water, but I am in the boat putting it in place from front to back until the final placement of the rear corners. I would image one corner could be put in place while on the back of the boat, and the other from the dock. There are two come-along ratchets, one on back corner. With the far one locked, I think you could ratchet down the dock side one from the dock. I think it should work fine.

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't put mine in the water, but I am in the boat putting it in place from front to back until the final placement of the rear corners. I would image one corner could be put in place while on the back of the boat, and the other from the dock. There are two come-along ratchets, one on back corner. With the far one locked, I think you could ratchet down the dock side one from the dock. I think it should work fine.
@Tailwaters I am "in the same boat" as @Frank Marshall and think what he describes would be correct. I also install 90% of my cover from inside the boat. Then I hop out and finish ratcheting them down from the ground, but seems like it would be no problem to install 95% and do the last dock side corner and ratchet from the dock.

WBeads

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I keep mine in the water and the cover is easy to put on. Get the one back corner from the boat and the other from the dock. I only use the dock side ratchet to tighten and have not had any issues.

Have fun and enjoy the boat!

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put mine on in the water as well. Not bad, I start at the front and work my way back on the opposit side from the dock just place the far stern corner on without cranking the strap, work the dock side tower zipper closed then crank only the stern closest to the dock. Cake walk - Enjoy

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put mine on in the water as well. Not bad, I start at the front and work my way back on the opposit side from the dock just place the far stern corner on without cranking the strap, work the dock side tower zipper closed then crank only the stern closest to the dock. Cake walk - Enjoy

Just started a thread about installing the OEM cover before doing a search of the forums.. it seems like the cover will be really tight, where I stopped at was how to use the zippers around the tower?

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length