• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

25' FSH vs 255 Open ID

Stang7tl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
I have scarab 195 open now, I can go either way on brands being I have had great use out of both. I am now torn between which now to get. Anyone in here been on both and have a opinion?

I have scarab 195 open now, I can go either way on brands being I have had great use out of both. I am now torn between which now to get. Anyone in here been on both and have a opinion?

If you have not seen it, Jet Boat Pilot did a side by side test video of them.

Yea I seen it still turn lol

Back