• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252SE is here!!

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
After 3 short months the wait is over and I will be receiving my 252SE tomorrow and officially be a jetboater.
FIRST off I want to thank everyone here for all the knowlege and advice you all share its absolutely priceless. Second, I will be signing papers tomorrow, anything I should look out for to pass or purchase.Any advice would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Also make sure your rear seats slide smoothly.

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Also make sure your rear seats slide smoothly.
Seats slide perfectly. I remember you were talking about changing out your bow roller which one did you go with? Any recommendations on wake board racks? Thanks.

getab0at

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
After 3 short months the wait is over and I will be receiving my 252SE tomorrow and officially be a jetboater.
FIRST off I want to thank everyone here for all the knowlege and advice you all share its absolutely priceless. Second, I will be signing papers tomorrow, anything I should look out for to pass or purchase.Any advice would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks
What color? Still waiting for mine? Where are you located?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. Enjoy your beauty.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Oh yea. The next day which was Sunday, definitely need practice on docking and loading other than that LOVING IT!!
Awesomeness!