• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I used 303 graphene last year, applied in early spring and it kept the boat looking good through the entire season. It wasn't spotless but it looked good enough that I never felt the need to reapply. Will do again in a couple of months.
Some of the FAQ's found on the 303 site:

WHAT SURFACES CAN 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ BE APPLIED TO?
303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ can be applied to paint, glass, trim, chrome, wheels, and even vinyl wraps. This product is not recommended to be used on tires, although it won’t damage them, it is recommended to wipe up any overspray that occurs on tires.

IS 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ MADE WITH PURE GRAPHENE, OR GRAPHENE OXIDE?
303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ is made using Graphene Oxide. The hydrogen bonding in the Graphene Oxide allows the material to orientate itself and bond better to exterior surfaces.

DO YOU NEED REMOVE ANY EXISTING COATINGS, WAXES, OR SEALANTS BEFORE APPLYING?
No, this is not necessary. 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ can be safely layered on top of an existing coating and will not negatively affect the coating underneath it, it will only enhance it.

CAN 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ BE LAYERED ON TOP OF ITSELF? DOES THIS PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL BENEFITS?
Yes, 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ can be layered on top of itself, up to three times. We have found layering up to 3 times yields amazing results. 4 layers or more provides the same value as 3 layers.

DOES 303® GRAPHENE NANO SPRAY COATING™ PROVIDE UV PROTECTION?
Yes, 303® Graphene Nano Spray Coating™ provides UV protection.

IS THERE ANY CURING TIME NEEDED BEFORE THE PRODUCT IS INTRODUCED TO THE ELEMENTS?
No, there is no curing time needed after application.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

A nice explanation, with pictures to help make it a bit more understandable.

One thing I noticed - Amazon had one for $17, while AutoZone & Advanced Auto had it for $27. I have been having excess prices lately from Amazon (cheaper in the store, by A LOT), so I checked the size, and price per oz. Amazon is the same price per oz, because they were showing me a 15 oz bottle.

Gonna pick up locally so I don't have to deal with crappy broken spray bottles from transit damage

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

A nice explanation, with pictures to help make it a bit more understandable.

One thing I noticed - Amazon had one for $17, while AutoZone & Advanced Auto had it for $27. I have been having excess prices lately from Amazon (cheaper in the store, by A LOT), so I checked the size, and price per oz. Amazon is the same price per oz, because they were showing me a 15 oz bottle.

Gonna pick up locally so I don't have to deal with crappy broken spray bottles from transit damage
I think I saw on the 303 website a mention of the sprayer issue, so that may be something they are attempting to improve. I bought a bundle of decent sprayers a few years ago for this same reason .

I am looking forward to trying this product!

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just ordered mine and will try it on my waverunner before I try it on teh boat.
My waverunner is mostly Glossy Black and after a day of riding between the salt water and our hard water here in Tampa its a pain to keep water spots off the ski.
I also bought a different prduct to get rid of water spots first (Sud Factory ) and then I will use 303 on the ski.

Originally I was using Rejex on the boat and it looks sharp, but I wanted to give this one a try also.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Originally I was using Rejex on the boat and it looks sharp, but I wanted to give this one a try also.
I'm wondering if the people in reviews who complain about it not lasting are going over some other product. Rejex specifically lays out the issue I think they might be having - it's fine over the top to help, but as the Rejex wears off, it's taking the new product that was applied over it right along with it. Strip it back to nothing, then apply. Rejex works great for everything except the glass, and any chrome seems to not last as long, so I'll be trying this stuff out on the glass. That's the most annoying thing for me on the boat.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just ordered mine and will try it on my waverunner before I try it on teh boat.
My waverunner is mostly Glossy Black and after a day of riding between the salt water and our hard water here in Tampa its a pain to keep water spots off the ski.
I also bought a different prduct to get rid of water spots first (Sud Factory ) and then I will use 303 on the ski.

I have used the 303 product on my black waverunner and it certainly helped with water spots. It’s amazing how the water just beads right up and flys off the ski. Reminds me of RainX on a windshield when you are on the highway, no need to use wipers.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm wondering if the people in reviews who complain about it not lasting are going over some other product. Rejex specifically lays out the issue I think they might be having - it's fine over the top to help, but as the Rejex wears off, it's taking the new product that was applied over it right along with it. Strip it back to nothing, then apply. Rejex works great for everything except the glass, and any chrome seems to not last as long, so I'll be trying this stuff out on the glass. That's the most annoying thing for me on the boat.
Yeah, agree, i plan to strip it and give it a shot if it works on my waverunner.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have used the 303 product on my black waverunner and it certainly helped with water spots. It’s amazing how the water just beads right up and flys off the ski. Reminds me of RainX on a windshield when you are on the highway, no need to use wipers.
Good to know, that is what im hoping for.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Good to know, that is what im hoping for.
I noticed on Amazon there are 2 different versions, one being marine use. Surprisingly enough, the marine version seems slightly cheaper, so I called Gold Eagle and was told they are essentially the same, but the marine product may be harder to use on cars. Ordered some today, 32 ounces, 27 bucks.