• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another Perfect South Florida Day

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
75* weather, Boat ran Perfect WOT all the way on Flat oceans. Went out of Ft Lauderdale down to Miami, hit up a few Sand bars and Islands then back home. 8 hrs / 60 miles nonstop and zero issues.:winkingthumbsup"
boat 1.JPG boat 2.JPG boat 3.JPG

Jakester1967

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Awesome...Hopefully the water will be like that when I can get my 2430VRX over here...Which ramp do you go out of?

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ahhhh. Many a night in the Hilton on 17th and love dinners at 15th Street Fisheries. I recall Spielberg's Seven Seas right outside my room one stay. What a ship. That bridge can wake me up any night it wants.