• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat show find......where can I find these?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
During the boat/camper show this weekend. We spent our time looking at boats, and then went with the neigbhors to find them a new camper.

While looking at campers we found these stainless steel "grates" with rubber lined edges in a good number of the campers. The fit in rather tightly, and roll up quickly to get out of the way. Looks like a great place to set draining hand wash only dishes.

Despite my best efforts searching for "stainless slats with rubber edging for camper sinks" isn't getting me very far. My google-fu must be off today. Anyone know what these things are called, and where I might be able to purchase some for home use?

CoolSinkThing1.jpg CoolSinkThing2.jpg

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
found this with my google-fu. I have no knowledge of that site, but a place to start for you.

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score