• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can a Honda pilot tow a 240 for long distances ?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
wow 2 big purchases :) wont regret the 24ft decision!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Way to go @Betik :winkingthumbsup"! That'll certainly handle the Blue Yonder duties. Congrats!

mrmeaniemeateaterman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Betik you started with a Honda and wanting a 19ft boat and look at you now!!! Don't worry, they got in my head too. :wacky:
Of course I probably didn't help with all my previous Ridgleline bashing. But congrats on the purchase(s). Now go enjoy them, that's the point of all the headaches right! And get off this website before they make you broke! ;)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Betik you started with a Honda and wanting a 19ft boat and look at you now!!! Don't worry, they got in my head too. :wacky:
Of course I probably didn't help with all my previous Ridgleline bashing. But congrats on the purchase(s). Now go enjoy them, that's the point of all the headaches right! And get off this website before they make you broke! ;)
Online bulling is alive and doing well. LOL

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Betik Man, you move fast!
Awesome!!!

--

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Maybe a bit too fast though as the boat is still on Mel's barn LOL

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Fine truck! Congrats!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice truck. Congrats on that too.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes...another Ford! Go get that boat and take it home. Somebody might talk him into keeping it.....lol

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
another Ford!
Sorry @Betik, I failed to realize it was a Ford. Don't they teach you that stands for Found On Road Dead in Greece? Did the dealer give you the rear bumper pad for when you have to push the truck down the road?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
In Greece they said "Fu.. Over Rebuild Dodge" and everyone seem to be so fond of their Rams so I figured it will be okay.
Please people make up your mind on how you want to spend my money. My saving account is on free fall:eek:

Yes...another Ford! Go get that boat and take it home. Somebody might talk him into keeping it.....lol
Now why would let such words pass the barrier of your teeth :mad: Do you know how much begging I had to do to get that boat? I calling the administrations right now to ask them to black out the last sentence..... hold on!!! Mel is an administrator too, right ? :bawling:

Note: I almost got a F250 4x4 but the dealer would not go below 39. That would have been so awesome. F250 parked next to a mini cooper :hilarious:

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Bruce , I was being nice...I didn't say FORD stood for "FIX OR REPAIR DAILY".:nailbiting: I like the new fords! I am going to be trading trucks this next spring or summer, and I intend to look at them...and that comes from a CHEVY man! It's all about comfort and reliability for me, all of them can do the job.

Your boat is safe @Betik , the guy that wanted it too hasn't called back with a higher bid yet :jawdrop: Seriously, its in a good place until your ready for it. But I am seeing a need for a tractor real soon. So hopefully, your fence guy will get you all set! BTW, how was the Guacamole?

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
"Hummus" :vomit: is a Lebanese dish, but if you were thinking that the Mediterranean Seas should have been a Greek lake, then I stand corrected.

Thank you Mel, but just not to keep you in suspence; the "guy" who dared to bit on my precious will not be calling back. apparntaly there is no signal at the bottom of lake Texoma :jawdrop:.

Guacamole will be attempted over the weekend. It is too serious of task to take in one evening after work. And I tell you what, not only Claire did not turn out to be Trophy wife, but no housewife either. I have to do everything :(

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Betik !!! Time to get your eyes checked! Claire will look great in your boat!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
First On Race Day, Mel!

Liked my Chevy trucks. Love my Ford trucks. It's an easy choice.