• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Crab Island Destin FL Gathering

My plan for today (before it changed) was to take Jackson to Bayou Joes for breakfast. I took my mom and Brother there last Thursday morning, they got a kick out of stepping out of the boat and sitting at the table right beside it...I like that place!

That's what I'm talking about @Big Shasta ! That's awesome.

And @Wayloncle I'll have to remember Bayou Joes if I ever get that way. Sounds cool. Ain't nothing better than hitting a restaurant on the water in the boat.

Bayou Joes is awesome. Our waitress was less than expected but the 1/2 pound Cajun Shrimp Burger was incredible.

@Big Shasta. I'm at Frank Brown Park for the swim meet and the only guy out here barking orders is the guy with the microphone haha. That your buddy?

20141011_125032-1.jpg

Yep, that's him...I wish I would have seen this while you were there. I'd have got you to go mess with him. He's probably pretty busy though coordinating all that. Brett is a good dude, he takes everything 100% serious...I bet he runs it pretty smoothly.

I just noticed...CROCKS...Really Brett...I'm gonna hammer him for that.

back on topic....Saturdays weather is looking great....Get ready folks. Maybe a little cool on the way over but should be a nice day.

weather.JPG

What time are you thinking of kicking this thing off Saturday @Big Shasta ? If I can swing it, I'll be out there.

I'm thinking the guys that want to go from Panama City meet just north of the Hathaway Bridge at 9am? Thoughts on that guys? Maybe we're over there by 10:30 or 11...It's my first run over so I'm just guessing.

I was also thinking of bringing my grill. If @Wayloncle brings his too, we could have a couple small grills going and people could just bring some meat to throw on it for their crew....Thoughts on that?

Alright, crunch time, Who's in besides @Wayloncle and my crew?

Thoughts on grilling, that's more stuff to pack in.....I'm cool with just bringing our regular sandwich/beach food too....I was just throwing that out there.

Sure wish I could. I have to be in Niceville for the Mullet Festival at 11am. Too bad there isn't a river at the festival site to pull up to because I'd so it.

Okay hold the phone. @Big Shasta How Long will you guys be out there? Not 100% sure when we get done, but if it's early enough, my wife just said maybe we could head out there.

Sure wish I could. I have to be in Niceville for the Mullet Festival at 11am. Too bad there isn't a river at the festival site to pull up to because I'd so it.

Okay hold the phone. @Big Shasta How Long will you guys be out there? Not 100% sure when we get done, but if it's early enough, my wife just said maybe we could head out there.
We would likely not be there late enough for you. We would leave early enough to get back with plenty of daylight left so I think we would likely leave by 3ish.

BUT, it looks like its a bad weekend for most folks so I think we're gonna just officially reschedule for the spring. Our nieces are in town and they weren't going to be able to go all day so since its not working out for most folks, we'll just stay local and go to shell island tomorrow with them for a little bit.

Looking forward to a big jet boat convoy in the spring.

Right on. Then I look forward to a spring meeting. Have a good weekend.

Back