• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Cycle Springs lifetime engine warranty

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Had I bought my boat there I would have definitely signed up for this! Unheard of in today’s world..

Ha ha ha

Don’t trust it.

Would need to see the contract and exclusions. Also you need to pay them to service it once per year at least. Original Owner Only non transferrable. Plus they don't indicate the prices which would interesting to see.

*Cycle Springs will provide Lifetime Engine Coverage when prepaid maintenance and extended warranty are purchased. Only valid to the original owner and the unit must be serviced annually by Cycle Springs as described in vehicle's owners manual. Engine warranty will provide same benefit and coverage as the factory extended warranty. Please see extended warranty contract for exclusions and coverages.

They don’t even give you contract details when you follow it.

As I understand, it would require you to have them do all the required maintenance. If you plan on that, then it is probably a good deal. BUT the required maintenance is very expensive. When I looked, an oil change for both engines totaled over $500. Include the spark plug changes and other items and you are looking at alot of money for work you can easily do yourself if you are able.

This is like when those people call your cell phone asking if you're interested in extending a warranty on your 15 year old car :D

The reality is most people don't keep a boat for their lifetime and its such a rarity to have an engine go out. It just screams wasted $$ to me and a way for them to prop up their service dept while you're locked into their #1 maintenance plans and #2 must also buy THEIR extended warranty (<- usually has it's own fine print to read).

Back