• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

DIY Dash 2018 SX240

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There's a possibility I could just ship the panel.
Hmm, that might be helpful to the collective cause. @2kwik4u would you be able to take a whole panel and have a template made? If not, I could take it and develop a template.

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The GO7 is only 1/2" taller than this model, eyeballing it I'm pretty sure it would fit just fine (with careful positioning) without having to raise/modify the dash hood.

Very cool. Too damn cold out to go try and remove the dash panel, but when I do I'll see if I can figure that part out.
Aloha I want to install the Simrad GO7 also, and I was wondering if it would even fit. Cause it is larger that the Garmin in this install.