• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Does Connext Err happen on the 7”?

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Hello,

We’re planning on pulling the trigger on a 19 or 20 AR240. I stopped by tonight to seek some info on pricing and found several disturbing threads on the Connext errors. To the best of your knowledge, are these errors also showing up on the 7” “base” system?

Also, do you dig $55k + tax for a 2020 AR240 with one year warranty and 1.9%/60 months?

Thank you! I can’t wait to join this community.

Cheers, Rick in Hopatcong

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did have problems with my Connex but they eventually were resolved. I would make sure to push the dealer for some accessories, such as an anchor, fire extinguisher, cover (not the shipping cover) and especially, extend the warranty. They won't deal on price, but they will deal on accessories. Like any other vehicle purchase, if they won't deal you have to be willing to walk away! Good luck.