• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Fire 'N Ice Lake Powell Houseboat Timeshare Week 8 (1/8 ownership) $17,500 OBO

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi All! My group has decided to change our ownership week on our current houseboat due to scheduling changes in our lives and we are now looking at selling our existing share. We are staying on the same boat as it's truly one of the best houseboats on Lake Powell, just moving to another week. There is nothing wrong with this boat, it has been impeccability maintained and upgraded by all owners and Lake Time Houseboats (HMS who manages the boat). The share comes with one 9 day prime season week (August 18-26) and one 7 day off season week (May 30-June 5). You do not have to use both weeks and owners often trade off season weeks with one another depending on who can use it (we have traded our off season week almost every year). Lake Time Houseboats handles all aspects of management as well as launch and retrieval of the boat, yes launch and retrieval, if you have not done a dry docked house boat then you are missing out, being able to load/unload right next to the car is a game changer and makes the trip so much easier. The houseboat has had no major issues during our 9 years of ownership, generator and engines are overhauled/replaced on a total time basis to ensure no issues while out on the water. As a group, we have been with Lake Time for 16 years and have had a great experience with them, if you enjoy Lake Powell this timeshare is the best way to go and will easily pay for itself over renting, along with the benefits of a nicer boat and the perks of dry dock, buying fuel on land not in marina (huge savings, usually about $1.50/gal cheaper), groceries delivered to boat if you choose, loading jet ski's on top of boat the night before, and so much more. We are asking $17,500 for the share, maintenance for this year has already been paid, please feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks!

$17,500 OBO Week 8
2023 Weeks: 8/18-26, 5/30-6/6
2024 Weeks: 8/16-24, 5/28-6/3

Features of the boat
  • 2008 LakeView Yachts Ultra Luxury Series 75' x 16' Houseboat
  • 6 Bedrooms (1 master, 2 state rooms, 3 beds in lower level) Sleeps 15+ easy
  • 3 Bathroom (2 downstairs full bath, 1 upstairs 1/2 bath)
  • 2 Full Kitchens (1 galley, 1 top deck)
  • 3 full-sized refrigerators
  • 1 chest freezer
  • Propane stoves/oven
  • Large BBQ
  • Full air conditioning
  • Inverter battery power system
  • 800gal of fuel (200 drive engines, 200 generator, 200 toy tank, 200 spare)
  • Jet ski winch
  • Boat wide stereo with SXM
  • Starlink Wifi
  • Full-time freshwater filtering system
  • 6 Anchors
_JB23682.jpg
_JB23787.jpg
IMG_9866.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Well that's pretty cool.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Anthony M

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Interested. Can you message me? Thank you

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have a week rented in September this year, but a timeshare has always been something I've wanted to look at more closely. It looks like a beautiful boat. I'm afraid I'd have to pass this season.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have a week rented in September this year, but a timeshare has always been something I've wanted to look at more closely. It looks like a beautiful boat. I'm afraid I'd have to pass this season.
We used to rent and the difference in rental vs timeshare is pretty crazy. Maintenance has already been paid this year so if you want to have a conversation about next season feel free. You can also go out and take a look at it if you like.

Bothomas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s been the annual dues/fees? Also the turn fee for each use?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Check out post #3, there is a link to the boat… looks like $1600 turn around for the first trip, and $1500 for the second trip.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What marina is this boat out of? I looked but did not see it.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What marina is this boat out of? I looked but did not see it.
The boat is kept in the town of Page, AZ and launched at Wahweap Marina

Maintenance each year is about $3000-5000 depending on what the boat needs, turn around for first trip is $1800 + gas and second is $1500 + gas, this includes everything plus a fuel discount.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander