• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First day, lost cushion

joshuam.garza

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welp, first day with the new boat (2015 AR210) and lost cushion #23 I believe. Somewhere between East Texas and Dallas lol! ANYHOW, now I see this is a problem I should’ve been prepared for.

I found a part number on the link in another thread. Is the interior all standard colors or is there a chance I’ll spend $500 and get something weird? Anyone’s help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am sorry for your loss. Friends don’t let friends drive without protection (a mooring cover). Cushions will eject on a drive without a cover. I have even ejected the removable center filler cushion In the back just cruising down the lake. At least it floats and there were no semis to run it over!

joshuam.garza

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yea, he didn’t have the cover...so that’s two things on the want/need list.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

joshuam.garza

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was wrong, starboard side. Looks like it’s cushion #2 & I have the LA...BP model. Found the product. Are they all the same color? It’s white with grey trim.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
On the diagram for your specific model...
“Cushion 2” is #31 (the one right behind the driver seat. They would have different part numbers if there were different colors, so I would feel very comfortable ordering that since you have confirmed your exact model and ordered from that diagram.
F2J-U371E-20-00
It looks like dealers still offer good selection of covers too, so get one while you still can. Once the hull and tower designs change it gets hard to find stuff for the older boats.

SlavO

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
A good idea is to put your # under the seats that could fly off. That sucks man sorry to see this. At least you've a boat.