• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Hard Top install 210 FSH

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well my friend and I finally found some time to work on my hard top yesterday. We just couldn’t find time this summer between his schedule and mine to get back to it. We did have to make a repair to the fiberglass because I messed up one day picking it up with the fork lift, and we put the first gel coat on that repair yesterday. So after putting it all together yesterday we took it back apart to finish the gel coat work and will drill a couple holes in the aluminum bracket for wiring runs, but progress none the less.

98E4D1BC-EAE3-4C21-8CC8-B4E60BDA3AF5.jpeg

7C590039-925E-43A6-A0A9-33D188AF4A05.jpeg

D07A6352-9EB2-4A41-9695-D166A3D04BD2.jpeg

D2822D48-A6BA-4485-8996-735D2FBD27F0.jpeg
489F800D-73DA-4264-8AF8-F2356413247E.jpeg

C6353E98-C129-4A72-BE0C-CD489DD68E29.jpeg

694DB44F-F25F-44BE-BA08-F8E2AD384FA9.jpeg

Glad you are making progress...... at least your getting the gel coat done while the weather's still good. Post some pics for the repair once you're done!

awesome, what are you going to do about loosing the rocket launchers.

Not pictured is a bolt on bracket with five rocket launchers that will go across the back. I’m also going to install one lumitec two color ( probably white and blue, red is best for preserving night vision but blue is better for dexterity like tying up leaders and knots) dimming spreader light forward and aft on the cross braces there which will be plenty of light. I also want to put a two color (white & red) map light facing straight down from the E box for reading maps, instructions or whatever.

A vhf antenna will get mounted directly above the E box, but I’m going to go with an ICOM 400 series vhf radio where the base unit mounts down inside the head compartment and the command mic plugs into a small outlet on the dash. This will preserve a lot of dash real estate / cubby storage and keep things un cluttered. The command mic then comes off and gets stowed in a lock up. I may put a vhf antenna on the oem top as well so I can use either the rag top or the hard top.

There will be a small switch panel inside the E box that controls the lighting and will have charge ports for electronic devices, and possibly power a radar at some point. All the power for the top will come from the aux buss bar I put on the back side of the lockable glove box.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliments guys! It’s been a long time coming! I probably won’t get to try it out this year as Mother Nature and old man winter are closing in fast. The top will be too heavy for me to install and take off by myself like the oem top, so I’m going to install four lifting eyes one the fiberglass to bracket bolts on top and make up a small lifting boom that will attach to my tractors fork lift attachment and a dedicated set of cables with carabiners to make install and removal easy.

Back