• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Help finding two valve cover gaskets.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
All,

I’m looking for two of the head cover gaskets for my TR-1 engines so I can go and have the valve lash checked / adjusted as part of the 200 hour maintenance. So far my dealer and my searches this morning have come up empty.

Any help would be appreciated.. part #11 is highlighted in yellow, part number is 6EY-11193-00-00

56E98AB8-51F0-4275-9978-6C02DB5ED6EB.png

I would reuse them especially on a boat that is just a few years old. I pull my valve cover every year to inspect my timing chain and I reuse the gasket. It's never leaked in the past 3 years.

I would reuse them especially on a boat that is just a few years old. I pull my valve cover every year to inspect my timing chain and I reuse the gasket. It's never leaked in the past 3 years.

Copy that, but if it breaks while the cover is being removed by the dealer mechanic my boat is down for a $13 part that is not available to the dealers at this moment.

“Be prepared“ - Boy Scout motto.

Copy that, but if it breaks while the cover is being removed by the dealer mechanic my boat is down for a $13 part that is not available to the dealers at this moment.

“Be prepared“ - Boy Scout motto.

Good point. But you could be prepared with a tube of RTV and make your own gasket.

"There always seems to be a way to fix things." - MacGyver

Good point. But you could be prepared with a tube of RTV and make your own gasket.

"There always seems to be a way to fix things." - MacGyver

I appreciate your can do attitude but Im not going that route.

Says they have 4

Thank you @Brad_Ct! You deserve a gold star and evening in the corner of excellence!

I ordered two and they should be here between Thursday and Monday ! If all goes according to Hoyle I can keep my appt.

You have my gratitude!

Back