• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Impeller selection

Jaguar81352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just want a little advice. Have a 230x 04
Looking to get new impellers. Usually boat at a few lakes the are between 3000 ft and 7000 ft in elevation any help would be appreciated.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just want a little advice. Have a 230x 04
Looking to get new impellers. Usually boat at a few lakes the are between 3000 ft and 7000 ft in elevation any help would be appreciated.
Why do you want new impellers?

Are you reaching maximum rpm with your current impellers?

Jaguar81352

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am reaching rpm with my current impellers. Was at the lake sucked in some debris the oem aluminum ones got dinged up a little now having cavitation problems. I think I will need to ether have them fixed or get new ones. I’ve found with water levels the way they are this year we had had a lot more stuff on the water and it mite be a good idea to get stainless steel.