• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Boat Pilot’s “Jet Set 2024”

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
New name for the jet boat gathering in Florida

Rushfan67

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
We are going this year.. first year for us. Really looking forward to it.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We're registered, 1st time attendees.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Ok, Jumpin in here and if Will @JetBoatPilot or anyone else can help quell my concerns go for it.

I've been wanting to do this since y'all started and the stars have aligned. My new boat should be here by April and broken in nicely by the Time Jet Set 2024 kicks in. Coming down from Ga.

Soooo, As a fresh water guy in Ga/Al I'm concerned about the saltwater. I know I know...you guys are in the saltwater all the time, but my naivety makes me nervous. What I'm worried about is the daily launch and recovery after the events. How are we all going to be able to wash down the trailers after we launch and then wash down again after we recover? Thats the big issue I'm having. My new trailer is painted and not galvanized. I have a galvanized one on my current 242LS but its just so ugly and decided to go with painted on the new 255XD. I am always in fresh water (except this one trip maybe).

Am I making this more difficult than it should be? What did everyone do last couple of years?

Thanks Y'all...

Last edited: