• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Boat Pilot 40% off sale

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Some stuff says out of stock.

Gotta wonder if it’s leftover from group buy.

It's the typical UP TO 40% off with very few items actually 40% off. They say it's a moving sale.

It's the typical UP TO 40% off with very few items actually 40% off. They say it's a moving sale.
Hopefully a good sign that business is expanding and he outgrew his facility

Just placed my order for my 2013 SX240 HO just haft to get rid of the old turf mat...........got a nice discount on the color and pieces I wanted. Great people on the phone you can really tell when customer service is a core value of a company. Miss Morris could not have been more helpful and knowledge about her product.

Thanks JetBoatPilot

Nothing for my boat is 40% off, unless i missed it. Should be 40% site wide! :cool:

40% would be nice, we only got 25% on a group buy

Back