• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JETBOATPILOT HAS SOMETHING NEW COMING SOON!!!

Meetball

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I really wan a surf package for a 2008 212x

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Both products surf related... I am less excited now.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
OK, first a disclaimer.... Like so many of you others, I have spent hundreds, if not thousands on boat mods. So I cannot badmouth anything from Will at Jetboatpilot. I too am on board for anything he comes out new.

That being said, this "TROLL Post" for lack of a better term may just serve two purposes for Will and company:

1. He gets the whole damn group brainstorming on something he will design over the next year and is going to take our next $1000 for, and we will all do it willingly
2. He gets to charge anything he wants, as he knows we have all taken mental ownership without even knowing what it is!

So for the love of God, stop feeding his Amazing product ego! Will, we hate you and your stupid products and ultra-amazing customer service. We don't care what you are making, we won't buy it. No matter how much it makes our lives better, or our wives want to give us sexual favors. It's not worth it, and you can't make me pull out my credit card again!

But if you must, I am interested in a trolling motor mount for a 242LS. Something with a clean look that comes off easily when not wanting to go fishing

Thank you, and BTW, You suck!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will is such a tease.....

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am loyal JBP customer for two reasons. One is customer service. Can’t say enough on that. Two is the products are great. I have sent some folks who are not on this forum his way and will continue to do so. Will is a bit of a tease but so be it. A bit useful for folks to possibly wait before spending money on something else if you ask me.

I just installed a bunch of optional seadeck pieces that were not available when I first got my boat. Wow they are great. The wife loves it and has no issue with the money spent on that. I am sure wives love lateral thrusters as well (get your mind out of the gutter). The key is your wife must love the boat too and these products help with that.

Surf and stereo stuff might be a hard sell up until you get your wife on the board and then you may get the request for a bigger wave and tower speakers.

The lateral thrusters are very innovative and can’t wait to see that kind of outside of the box thinking applied to a surf product for us. Of course that will be a whole new can of worms with JPB vs Gatlin but competition is good and drives more innovation.

When Will sees a need he invents and puts it into production... could not ask for someone better to execute on that for us. Lastly I think JBP treats us well on price.

Keep innovating and teasing @JetBoatPilot.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You know we are all loyal when we buy SeaDek scraps being sold as cooler toppers and we love the crap out them. Hell my buddy is a TriToon owner and his dog is loving SeaDek in her own way! Sheesh, we are suckers.

Attachments

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here's the Twitter version of the hint :)
JBP.PNG

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wait a minute...Will let's all of Twitterverse know the nature of the new products but won't share it with us here?

JDRacing

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just installed a bunch of optional seadeck pieces that were not available when I first got my boat. Wow they are great. The wife loves it and has no issue with the money spent on that. I am sure wives love lateral thrusters as well (get your mind out of the gutter). The key is your wife must love the boat too and these products help with that.
This is so true. I bought the Lateral Thrusters on the recent group buy. My wife immediately commandeered the catalog that came with it and started ordering some of the optional seadeck pieces. We're now on our second order of (even more) seadeck pieces, and she's waiting (impatiently) for them to arrive. Somehow Jet Boat Pilot figured out how to tap into the female jet boat aftermarket. Or created one. Either way, it's marketing genius.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Lets keep our favorite folks in Panama City, FL in our thoughts as they posied for a direct hit by Hurricane Michael. Stay safe Will and crew.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hinges to retrofit cushions so they flip up?
It would require entirely new/different upholstery. At least for a 19’ series boat because the stock upholstery wedges in place of the side and back support upholstery/cushions. This is why the new 19’ boats with hinges have completely redesigned the upholstery so that it could swivel up without having to sort of twist the old style upholstery out of the way and visa versa when you want to put the cushion back on the storage. Basically what I’m saying is it would cost a lot of money. Maybe not on all Yamaha models as I think the way the upholstery locks in place is different on models and years but for sure it would require an extensive kit to retrofit a 2018 and older 19’ boat to have hinges. I’ve looked into this and don’t see a way to do it’s without changing how the cushions wedge in place.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
is it a hurricane sale ? (best of Luck @JetBoatPilot , hope the storm doesnt hit ya too hard, coming from a florence black eye myself)

DJMattyT

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Following

JBRyan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Can’t you look up patents that have been filed?

LKNHokie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length