• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoatPilot's New SeaDek Prices For 2015

@0627Devildog we don't have anything for those areas. If you want something for those areas you can template and send in to us and we can cut for you.

@Englewoodcowboy we sell an engine bow combo that includes most of the mats that you're talking about. Call me on Monday if you need to order other mats.

Will do.

[USER=823 said:
@Englewoodcowboy[/USER] we sell an engine bow combo that includes most of the mats that you're talking about. Call me on Monday if you need to order other mats.

Will, I've got the engine and bow kit and want to move up to the full cockpit kit for my 212x. Can I buy the subset of mats to complete the install?

We don't sell the cockpit kit minus the mats included. It is already kitted and would be difficult to create individual part numbers for each of the mats. Sorry but in this case you'd have three extra mats that you already have. Roughly $80 worth of extra mats. With that said you might want to hold off until the fall and then we may run another group buy on SeaDek which you could save some money on.

Just received a sweet package today from UPS. Chocolate over black Sea Dek that is. Can't wait to put it in. @JetBoatPilot thanks for the quick turnaround. Just in time for my week on the lake in New Hampshire for the 4th.

We water tested our SeaDekked-out vessel for this first time this past weekend. Feedback was unanimous: Excellent upgrade!

@Topper232 Glad you got it in time for your holiday! I look forward to seeing some pictures so we can update the website! Thanks again for your order!

is there an option to perfectly match the factory sea deck from the platform on a 2014 212x?

@Topper232 I'll be watching for pictures. I have the older, mocha over black, and have really been liking the look of the chocolate over black.

@Matthew the 2014 212X has Hydro-Turf on the swim platform. We do carry the exact OEM SeaDek from the 2015 model and can sell that to you for your 2014. The kit costs $419.95 and even has the option to add the cockpit kit later.

@Topper232 I'll be watching for pictures. I have the older, mocha over black, and have really been liking the look of the chocolate over black.

Hoping to do this today or tomorrow, weather permitting, and will definitely post a bunch of pics

Finally getting around to posting these pics of my new Sea-Dek. The install was very easy after watching the video on @JetBoatPilot. Love this chocolate over black. Its a perfect match for the 232 color. Glad I waiting as I was considering the mocha over black last year.

After removing the Hydro Turf, I used a magic eraser to remove the residual adhesive and grime. It came off with very little effort.

I also installed Sea Dek on the engine step cover, head compartment and the little piece that sits on top of the head compartment where the drink holders are on the 232's. I'll have to add pics of those.

Thanks Will......this made a huge difference in the appearance of the boat.

WIN_20150626_200253.JPG WIN_20150628_095738.JPG WIN_20150628_113930.JPG WIN_20150628_131746.JPG WIN_20150628_131905.JPG WIN_20150628_131921.JPG WIN_20150628_131932.JPG WIN_20150628_131941.JPG WIN_20150628_131950.JPG

Looks great Tony. That color matches perfectly.

Looks Great!

Those look great! Do you have any that were taken in the shade or with clouds overhead?

Will @JetBoatPilot I do plan on taking better pictures with my Canon. Apparently the camera on my Surface Pro 3 stinks.

Back